1614 College Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Map · Phone number

About Vera Green Productions

Vera Green Productions and Designs is DFW's first eco-friendly event planning and design firm. We put the old addage reduce, reuse, and recyle to work with a mission statement that directly addresses preventing waste while still creating memorable events. It is our goal as a company to show brides that they can host beautiful eco-friendly events without sacrificing style.

Our services include event planning, design, management, and floral services. Contact us today to get a customized quote for your event.

Follow Vera Green Productions on

Leslieblog002

8 Reviews for Vera Green Productions

• Sondra

Sondra · Married on 06/05/2010

Ashley and her team at Vera Green Productions helped me to create my dream backyard wedding. As a former VGP bride - I am happy to admit that I could not have pulled off my wedding without the Vera Green Team. Their creativity, eco-friendly values, dedication to their brides/clients, and attention to detail is off the charts! You will not find a better team than this. They were - by far - the best decision I made when it comes to a wedding vendor! Vera Green cares about your event and will work with you to create the perfect package of services. For my wedding we put together a day-of coordinating package with floral design. The 5+ hour event went perfectly and smoothly. The flowers were exactly what I wanted - rustic, natural, fair-trade and the right colors! Vera Green also went above and beyond to help me with selecting bridesmaid dresses, meeting me on-site to plan the decorations and layout in advance, and assisted me in making sure my wedding dress was fixed in time for pictures. Our large backyard wedding was a huge success - thanks to Vera Green. If you are a bride seeking someone to help with your special day - contact Vera Green Productions! If you would like to see pictures from our wedding email: sondraleeh at gmail {dot} com.

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2010

I cannot say enough good things about Vera Green Productions. Ashley P. and her team created our perfect wedding. I thought that I would be able to plan my out of state wedding alone and when I realized that I needed someone in TX who could help me I called VGP. We decided to do the month of package but Ashley P. started right away with helping me plan. She answered all of my emails, texts, and phone calls right away and was always willing to make changes or offer extra help. I came to them with a general color scheme and a few ideas and they were able to create the wedding that I had always envisioned. All the girls went above and beyond and were so patient with me when I couldn't make up my mind which flowers I wanted to use and came to them with new questions every week. They coordinated EVERYTHING on the wedding day. I did not have to worry about a single thing. If there was a problem, we never knew about it and we were able to enjoy our wedding day without any worries.

These ladies are so creative and were able to bring my ideas to life. Lauren did an AMAZING job on our programs and on our chalkboard menus. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the chalkboards and programs were. Ashley P, the flowers, oh my goodness, Beautiful. I originally wanted my bouquet to be peonies but we were not able to get any that looked decent. Ashley P. reassured me over and over again that the garden roses we were going to use would be just as gorgeous and look very similar to what I originally wanted. Personally, I think they looked better. My bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquets were stunning. The arrangements on the tables, which were very simple, transformed that big room into the intimate, fragrant garden feel that I wanted.

Ashley P. thank you so much for all of your help. If it were not for you and your team, I would have had a meltdown. Our wedding would not have been what is was if it was not for all of you. Your dedication, creativity, professionalism and kindness are hard to find in this industry, and in general. I am so glad that we decided to hire VGP to coordinate our wedding. It was by far the smartest decision I made when planning.

SHELLEY · Married on 09/26/2009

ASHLEY WAS VERY HELPFUL STAYED ON BUDGET AND EVERYTHING WENT GREAT!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Vera Green Productions FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• SoundSource Entertainment of Texas
    SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

• événements
    événements Wedding Planners

Ashley is passionate about weddings and puts her heart into the events she organizes. Working with Ashley is a pleasure.

• DQB Entertainment
    DQB Entertainment Wedding Bands

If I ever get married, I couldn't think of anyone better than Ashley to plan my big day. She is creative, easygoing, affordable, responsible, reliable, and has proven again and again that she delivers a memorable event. When Ashley plans a wedding, she plans YOUR wedding, not hers. She is a well connected, wonderful individual to work with, a class act, and truly brings her "A-Game" to the table. You will not be disappointed! Dan Quinn

• 1614 College Ave Fort Worth, TX 76104 See on map