Nashville, TN 37211 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Vera and Harper: Event Design

My name is Marc and I am your premier Day-of Coordinator in Nashville, TN. I offer a friendly, boutique experience. I will spend time getting to know you over coffee or cocktails to ensure I know everything about your day. You'll feel like you're in the capable and trusted hands of a friend. I offer whole day coordinating including decorating and clean up, as well as limited coordinating of vendors, timelines, ceremony and reception. Each package includes a set amount of hours but additional hours or assistants are available. I look forward to hearing from you!

Day-of Coordination:

Creation of wedding day timeline
1 Venue walk through
1 Hour rehearsal prior to wedding
10 Hour wedding day: meeting with vendors, setting up decor/floral/place settings, coordination of ceremony, coordination of reception, clean up of decor items

Partial Coordination:

Creation of wedding day timeline
1 Venue walk through
1 Hour rehearsal prior to wedding
6 Hour wedding day: meeting with vendors, coordination of ceremony, coordination of reception

Follow Vera and Harper: Event Design on

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for Vera and Harper: Event Design

Kay · Married on 09/06/2015

Marc was amazing! When I met her, I was a frazzled, overworked, overwhelmed bride-to-be who had a vision but no idea how to get there. She was able to put my fears to rest and make sure that everything was done in a timely manner. Before the wedding, she put together a timeline for the wedding party and contacted all of the vendors. On the day-of, she was completely take-charge! She decorated (and it was gorgeous), organized all of the vendors, fielded questions, and handled everything in between. Hiring her was the best decision that I made during my entire wedding planning process!

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 03/07/2014

Marc with Vera and Harper: Event Design was an absolute life saver!

Marc and I set up a meeting when I first got engaged. I will admit that I went into the meeting with an "I can plan this wedding myself" attitude. We sat and chatted for a couple hours, she listened to my ideas and really saw my vision. She also mentioned about one hundred things that I would have never though of when planning a wedding. Being on a tight budget, it was hard to set aside money for a wedding planner when I thought I could "do it myself." I decided to go ahead and hire her as my day-of wedding coordinator and she was very flexible and willing to work within my budget.

Well, a couple weeks passed and I realized I was in way over my head. Marc and I talked some more and I decided it would be best to hire her as my official wedding planner. She came to the venue with me multiple times to plan the set up, sent me pictures of design ideas that were always awesome, helped me put together bouquets, worked with the caterer, handled the rehearsal and the day-of set up, and even called during a couple panic attacks and calmed me down :). There was even a little hiccup on the day of the wedding with all of the flowers dying-- she took care of it and I didn't even know until the day after. Her price was VERY reasonable and I will say that it was the BEST thing I spent my money on. I would highly recommend her to any friend or stranger and guarantee that your wedding day will go off without a hitch.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Mary Nell · Married on 06/29/2013

Marc was with me EVERY step of the way with my wedding planning and decor. She was THE BEST! I could not have done it without her. I was able to be stress free on the best day of my life because of her. And on top of that, she understood my vision for it all and delivered it flawlessly. She will conquer whatever crazy ideas you have! :)

Sent on 11/22/2013

Vera and Harper: Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 650.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Nashville, 37211 See on map
    Location of (Vera and Harper: Event Design)