VEP Affairs

Philadelphia, PA View map
$8,501 Most Popular Price

$8,501 Most Popular Price

VEP Affairs® is THE PARTY AUTHORITY®!

We began as local Philadelphia wedding band that travelled regionally, providing live, high-energy music performances. As we learned more, our knowledge base grew, and we expanded our list of services. In addition to live bands and DJs, VEP added pre-event planning, day planning and more to our menu! And with over 18 years in the event/ wedding industry, we've also made a lot of friends along the way and have a list of preferred vendors to assist us in making your celebration awesome!

VEP Affairs'® home base is the metropolitan quad-state area of PA, NJ, NY and DE. And we travel domestically and abroad to make your event extraordinary! VEP Affairs® comes to you wherever you are!

Inquire about VEP Première®, our 11 piece live band with percussion, and VEP Dueling Pianos!

...

Very Extraordinary Performances for Very Extraordinary People!!!

What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?

Embossed

What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?

Engraving

Which of the following are included in the price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$8501

Which of the following are included in the package?

Lighting
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Rock
Strings
Swing
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
MC
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Microphones
    Lauren Married on 07/22/2017
    Where do I even begin? VEP Affairs was truly the highlight of our wedding! They have an exceptional song list with basically every song you can think of, and they will also learn songs for you that are not on the list. The leader singers' voices are extraordinary, and I am SO happy my husband and I booked them for our wedding. Veronica is such a doll to work with, and she definitely relieved some stress off my shoulders during the planning and worked extremely well with my other vendors. We included a DJ for the last hour of our wedding, and it was the best decision ever. We were able to get the best of both worlds having a band and a DJ, and he even played the drums during some songs!

I highly recommend VEP Affairs. They are incredibly talented, interactive with your guests, and will truly be the cherry on top to an already perfect day! We got married in July, and my husband and I are still receiving texts and phone calls about VEP Affairs. Thank you again so much for being a part of our wedding day. We can't wait to hear you again in just a few short weeks!
    Tj Married on 12/31/2014
    Thank you. VEP crushed it. Tracey and I had the time of our lives. We relished in every moment. I got my dance on, and my friends were simply blown away. Several of my guests shared that they had never experienced a wedding event like ours. We are still receiving calls about VEP. AMAZING!!! I have never been so pleased! Thank you for setting the standard. I will be letting my associate know that if he fails to hire VEP for his upcoming wedding, he will be making a huge mistake. My heart is full…A thousand thank you’s.

>>>Thomas Johnson<<<

Wedding venue: Sheraton Wilmington South

P.O. Box 6785 Philadelphia, 19132
Location of (VEP Affairs)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding