Chattanooga, TN 37450 Map · Phone number

About Veo Weddings & Events

Veronica Seaman is the owner of Veo Weddings and Events. She has a passion for event planning! She loves to help brides and event hosts develop their own creative ideas into fabulous events. “The most rewarding part of my job is seeing a bride, groom, parent, and/or host smiling, dancing, and enjoying their own party. I love to see them have the event of their life!”

Veronica is a native of Chattanooga, TN. She graduated from the University of Tennessee with dual bachelor degrees in Business Marketing and Entrepreneurship. Before she was even finished with college, Veronica started planning weddings and events. Veronica has extensive experience with large events with over 1,000 guests, Catholic weddings, and she has worked with a variety of age groups. She has work with many different event facilities, rental companies, bands, caterers, etc.

Veronica is very creative and loves to help people develop their idea into event designs. “The details and design of an event are what make the event special. People remember the little details that made the event great!” Veronica understands that brides want to plan their own wedding. It is your day! She is great about taking a step back, listening to what a bride wants, and putting their ideas into place on wedding day.

Contact Veronica today to schedule a free initial consultation for your upcoming event. We look forward to beginning the planning process with you! 423.987.7967 or veronica@veowed.com

Follow Veo Weddings & Events on

DSC05552
DSC05553
DSC05570

19 Reviews for Veo Weddings & Events

I cannot recommened Veronica and her team enough for planning and coordination. She was an amazing help throughout the entire planning process. Always gracious and accomodating to this nutty bride and her even nuttier mother.
    She was prompt and always had good ideas when we were out of them and was available when I needed assisstance.
    The most important part was the teams performance on the day of our wedding. They were flawless. They worked tirelessly to see that my vision was completely realized and were always on hand to help. There was one very serious issue during the reception that Veronica and her team handled with such professionalism and ease that I wasn't even aware of it until my groom informed me later that evening.
    They are worth their weight in gold. Hire them.

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2013

I contacted Veronica because I had a lot of ideas for my wedding and a pretty detailed vision, but not a lot of time to carry out my vision. My family and my fiance's family do not live in the area and I have a very demanding career, so I needed to work with a planner that listen to my vision and then do all the heavy lifting. Veronica went above and beyond my expectations. Not only did she help us select vendors and help me with the planning details, she also did all the event design beautifully. I did not want a cookie-cutter wedding (I was sucked into and influenced by wedding blogs like Stylemepretty) and Veronica was so creative in helping me create all the little touches that made our wedding so personal and beautiful. My wedding day was completely stress-free and logistically smooth (as I had expected), but it was all the creative and beautifully executed details that really made it the wedding of our dreams!

J · Married on 12/08/2012

We had an amazing wedding and reception thanks to VEO Weddings and Events. They handled all of the details before, during, and after the wedding, so we could just enjoy the experience. I cannot put it into words how grateful we are for Veronica and her team. Even our families and friends have told us how truly impressed they were with the wedding and reception. The entire day was perfect and all we wanted it to be and more. We give the credit to VEO Weddings and Events. They did so much for us. I do not have room to list it all here. I do have to mention one thing. Veronica and her team actually made all of our bouquets,boutonnieres, centerpieces, and other flower arrangements. Absolutely beautiful! Veronica and her team go above and beyond. Having them be a part of your special day is an easy decision and one you will be so happy you made.

Veo Weddings & Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings

• Zan Guerry Clubhouse
    Zan Guerry Clubhouse Country Club Weddings

We love partnering with Veo weddings. Always pleasant, on-time, organized, detail-orientated, and are sure toprovide a seamless wedding and reception at our Zan Guerry Clubhouse!

• Amy Leigh Photography
    Amy Leigh Photography Wedding Photographers

Veronica with Veo Weddings is the perfect wedding coordinator. She and her crew are always on the move making sure every detail is attended to on wedding day. I am always so happy when a bride tells me she has Veronica as her coordinator because I know it's going to be a perfect day. I would urge any bride to use Veo Weddings!!!!

• Impressions Catering
    Impressions Catering Wedding Caterers

I love working with Veronica. She always has her bride's interest in mind not her own desires for their reception. You can be assured that Veo Weddings and Events will go the extra mile to ensure your event is not just a success, but simply breath taking!

• Chattanooga See on map