Venues By Valerie

3880 SE Dixie Highway, Stuart, FL 34997 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Venues By Valerie

Blue Bridals boutique is a unique wedding store offering decor rentals and design, planning and coordination, photography, DJ services, videographer, Baker, officiant, accessories and more!

Follow Venues By Valerie on

val3
Venues By Valerie
White City Park ceremony
White City Park ceremony
Palm Beach Shores Weddings special pricing availabile.
Palm Beach Shores Weddings special pricing availabile.
Very bohemian!
Very bohemian!
Walking down the aisle at the Mansion at Tuckahoe.
Walking down the aisle at the Mansion at Tuckahoe.
Yes we tied the knot!
Jupiter Civic Center
Jupiter Civic Center
Fall Farm Wedding
Fall Farm Wedding
Getting hitched on the back of the pick up!
Getting hitched on the back of the pick up!

6 Reviews for Venues By Valerie

Mariah · Married on 10/21/2017

Valerie worked her butt off to make our wedding day perfect, she was wonderful. She is not the type to coddle you and tell it's all going to be fine, she just hustles!

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2016

Valerie was so much help for our big day! I have a very busy and stressful job, and Valerie was so much help between coordinating the vendors, picking vendors within our budget, and creating a beautiful venue on the actual day. On my wedding day I was calm and relaxed and had an amazing wedding day. Everyone told me how beautiful our venue looked and everyone had an amazing time. If you need a wedding planner to help you get through the already stressful process choose Valerie to help! You will not be disappointed :)

Jocelyn · Married on 03/04/2016

Valerie is more than just a wedding planner...she's a listener, a visionary, an artist, and in our case...a savior! We came to Valerie a month before our wedding due to our previous wedding planner booking another event that day. Our photographer (Carolyn Lightcap) suggested her and we could not have been more pleased. Not only did she hit the ground running with our wedding but she helped us put our vision in to a big picture and bring it all together with the little details. She was the best thing that could have happened to us!! I want to plan another event just so I can work with her again. She isn't one of those "know it all" planners and "I'm right, you're wrong - do it my way" types. Valerie works WITH her clients. She doesn't tell you how it should be. She takes what you want and helps you shape it so it can be perfect. The entire time leading up to our wedding was a breeze with her. She took this huge amount of stress right off my shoulders with her knowledge, talent, creativity, and kindness. When I walked in to our wedding I was beyond happy!! I thought my expectations were too high to be reached and unrealistic, and they were high, but what I saw was over and beyond what I could have ever possibly imagined!! We even had a last minute cancellation by our pastor who had fallen ill the day of rehearsal. As a family friend came to the rescue, she ran our rehearsal in complete absence of our pastor. I can't put in to words how amazing Valerie is and how incredible it was to work with her. My only regret is that we didn't find her earlier or get to spend more time with her. Now that the wedding is over I miss all the calls, texts, and emails we would exchange. If you have a dream for your wedding or event, go to Valerie. She makes your dream become a reality. I can't rave about her enough, she's that amazing!! So grateful and blessed for you Valerie!! Thank you thank you! We love you!

Award

Venues By Valerie FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• 3880 SE Dixie Highway Stuart, FL, 34997 See on map
    Monday - Friday 10 am to 4 pm evenings and weekends by appointment.