Marysville, WA 98271 Map · Phone number

About Venia Beauty

Venia Beauty is the Premier On-Site Hair and Makeup service to save you the time and stress of booking multiple appointments, allowing your Wedding Day to be the way it should be... Relaxing!

We serve the Greater Seattle Area, but are willing to travel wherever needed. For more detailed information, please visit our website, veniabeauty.com, or email us at veniabeauty@gmail.com. Thank you for your interest, and we hope to be working with you soon!

web419d
web419d
vb4

21 Reviews for Venia Beauty

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

I hired Alison to do my hair, with only about a week or two notice (long story behind that...)
    Alison was prompt with all communication prior to the wedding, and she was incredibly flexible with changes - since my Mother, Sister-in-Law, and Friend all requested to have their hair done too.
    She showed up on time to our hotel room at Willow's Lodge, and from the beginning, it was evident that she was talented and proficient at styling hair. Everyone look beautiful, and I was thrilled with the finishing touches that she created.
    I'd highly recommend her services to ANY bride.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2013

I absolutely love Venia Beauty! She was able to squeese me in on really short notice when my prior hair plans fell through. Not only did all of the girls at my wedding have amazing hair, I have found a new hair stylist for a long time :)

Sent on 08/27/2013

Kami and Alison did an amazing job on the hair and makeup for our wedding! I also worked with them for engagement photos and a hair/makeup trial. On all three occasions they were professional, friendly, and did a wonderful job. My bridesmaids and I weren't exactly sure what we wanted for their hair and makeup, but Alison and Kami came up with great ideas after chatting with them and looking at the dresses and venue. They also did a great job on my mom who doesn't wear makeup very often and wanted to keep things natural. If I ever need my hair and makeup done I will definitely use them again!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Venia Beauty FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Pink Blossom Events
    Pink Blossom Events Wedding Planners

I have heard so many great things about Venia Beauty and I had the privilege of working with them early this month. Alison, owner of Venia Beauty, is extremely talented at what she does and is able to take any vision that her client sees and turn it into a reality. Seeing the bride and bridesmaids walk out of the bridal suite that day was purely a delight as the girls could not have been more thrilled as to what their hair looked like! I will be sure to recommend Venia Beauty to my clients!

• Solace Arts Photography
    Solace Arts Photography Wedding Photographers

Alison is a classy woman with an excellent ability to help brides look their very best on their wedding day. I have worked with her several times, and would highly recommend her services!

• BellaVita Planning Company
    BellaVita Planning Company Wedding Planners

There truly is no one better. Alison with Venia Beauty is true perfection. My hair was amazingly beautiful. I couldn't have hoped for anything more. I LOVE HER!

• Marysville, 98271 See on map