Dade, Broward Palm Beach, Hollywood, FL 33027 Map · Phone number

About Velvet Crown Photography

We are Frank and Norman, 2 brothers, who enjoy the adventure that is wedding photography.

But enough about us....we want to know about you.

Do you like or love photography? Do you prefer adventure or drama? Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad?

If you answered Love, both and can't decide, then we need to meet.

We would love to capture your wedding and tell your love story in a way that is bold and beautiful through our photographs. Whether its an elopement, backyard wedding or regal soireé, we want you to come away with 3 things when we create images ::

1. Artfully capture the authentic story of your day as it unfolds (like ninjas not zombies).

2. Make your friends and family jealous of your pictures.

3. Treat you as royalty throughout the entire process.

We strive to deliver edgy, sexy, bold and full of life photographs. If you feel that you share the same views, then we anxiously await your call or email to see if we are a good fit.

Follow Velvet Crown Photography on

virginia wedding photographer
washington dc wedding photographer

4 Reviews for Velvet Crown Photography

Aniana · Married on 11/22/2014

I am highly impressed with Velvet Crown Photography. I usually never write a perfect review but in this case this was perfect service! Velvet Crown Photography over exceeds quality service, skill, and professionalism! I was introduced to the work that Velvet Crown Photography produces at the school I worked at. They took photos of our VPK Graduation service. When I saw the ART that Velvet Crown Photography produced from this eventful evening I was absolutely floored. Their work, skill, and dedication to photography is incredible.

I knew that they were going to be the ones shooting at my wedding. Although we were apprehensive, (do to so many other options) they showed us more of their work and it was ALL stunning. They take a lot of candid photos that display an exact documentation of exactly what happened at that specific event. They capture everything and they're extremely creative.

My fiance and I decided to go with Velvet Crown Photography and we couldn't have made a wiser choice. They were punctual, flexible, and hard-working. They didn't stop taking photos the entire night! Everyone said, "Wow, your photographers didn't stop the entire night!" Not to mention, that they made me feel beautiful. They were constantly telling me what an awesome bride I was and how beautiful I looked. I felt like a model in front of the lense!

Velvet Crown Photography rocks and I HIGHLY reccomend them to whomever is looking for a photographer - for any event! I love Velvet Crown Photography and we are extrememly happy with the photos they took.

Sent on 11/25/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/22/2014

'This photographer is awesome! As the mother of the bride I was nervous and preoccupied with so many details. They were calm, professional and very accommodating to our needs. They captured some very tender moments and the quality of their work is superb. Very professional, creative and moved around so quietly among our guests that we hardly ml knew they were there. Reasonably priced and very reliable.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Juliana · Married on 10/24/2014

Velvet crown photography is the best. Frank and Norman are not only great pothographer but they are also awesome human beings. My husband and I are extremely happy with all the work they did in our wedding and engagement pictures. If you are looking for excelent service, professionalism, kindness, quality of work then we really recommend velvet crown photography.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Velvet Crown Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Toning
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• RIMAS FILMS
    RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

When all around me where planning, where to spend the New Year’s Eve, I already knew that! I was going to film RIMAS FILMS wedding at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa. Finishing of the old year with a job You love is the only perfect way to say goodbye. And I couldn’t be more happier and satisfied as I got to meet a lovely new couple and all the awesome vendors for that special day. It’s no news that videography and photography goes hand in hand and as I met the professionals of this field, I was calm – the brothers of Velvet Crown Photography, are the best You can hire! Frank and Norman were a pleasure to work with. We not only did our best capturing the spectacular wedding, but we were having fun as well. Furthermore, Frank and Norman are very professional and helpful. They were quiet and focused for the ceremony, engaging and directive for the reception. Velvet Crown Photography will help You capture the fairy tale the right way!

• Dade, Broward, Palm Beach Hollywood, 33027 See on map