Veil LLC

East Haven, CT View map

Veil was started by Daniele, an experienced hair stylist of 24 years and salon owner of 18 years, when she decided it was finally time to start her own wedding company to reach more couples and expand her horizons. As the owner of Veil Wedding Co, Daniele provides her expertise to brides along with her personally chosen team of artists, each with their own style. Having a blend of different creative styles allows Veil to adapt to almost any bride's vision for her special day. Veil's group of talented professional makeup artists and licensed cosmotologists provides on site services to ensure that you and your party are photo-ready and eliminate the stress of getting to and from the salon to the venue. We also travel to your location for trial services to nail down the details for your bridal hair style and makeup in advance, providing you with peace of mind that you will be looking your best for your marriage celebration. Veil offers package pricing and no travel fees as well as discounts on trial services to make the luxury of hiring a professional hair and makeup artist more budget friendly.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

4.5 out of 5 rating

• Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best salon to hire for your upcoming events!

I went for a hair and makeup trial and I have never had so much fun at a salon. My mom and I could not stop smiling. These girls are professional, friendly, and the sweetest ladies ever! They not only made me look beautiful but they made me feel beautiful! They kept complimenting my mom and I to the point that we felt so pretty we had to go on a date night after our trial with our men hahaha. The salon is VERY clean and cozy. Stop looking at other vendors and hire these ladies! I promise you will not be disappointed. Here are my trial pictures. I asked for a messy-ish bun with a braid and for natural looking makeup. They exceeded our expectations. I cannot wait to see them again on our wedding day!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 05/28/2021

Great experience!

Daniele and Bianca were so great! Thank you so much for making my special day so wonderful!
    Jayci C. Married on 07/31/2020

Beyond my expectations

Danielle and molly are an amazing team. They went above and beyond for me and my girls. Even my 2 year old let Danielle do her hair. My hair and makeup came out better then I could have ever imagined. They are sweethearts. We showed them pictures of what we wanted and got exactly that but better. I cant say enough good things about them. I would highly recommend them for any event. Or even just a cut and color which I also got and the highlights looked so natural.
  • illustration stars

· Wedding Dresses

537 Main Street East Haven, CT, 06512
2038488177
203-469-0615

Salon Hours: Weds-Thurs 10:00am - 7:00pm Friday-Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm Wedding and Event Hours: Any day or time, flexible availability, please call ahead.
Location of (Veil LLC)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding