Las Vegas, NV 89199 Map · Phone number

About Vegas Wedding Officiant

Hi there! My name is Adam Magana and I am a Licensed Las Vegas Wedding Officiant. I have been providing wedding services in the Las Vegas Valley since 2012 and I love what I do. If you are in search of a reliable, affordable, and professional wedding officiant, I would love to speak to you.

I can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming special event! Submit an inquiry to the right or send me a message above to learn more about my services and set up an initial phone call!

officiant adamjones wedding 02
officant adamjones wedding 003
officiant adamjones wedding 001
officiant adamjones wedding 02
officant adamjones wedding 003

2 Reviews for Vegas Wedding Officiant

DESIREE · Married on 04/08/2017

Adam was absolutely wonderful, and made our ceremony so sweet!! He was perfect! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a quality wedding officiant in Las Vegas.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Adam was amazing! He made our cermony special for us. From the 1st time we spoke to him on the phone he made us feel comfortable we knew he was the one to marry us.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Vegas Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 40.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, CO, NV