Vegas Bones Wedding Films

Vegas Bones Wedding Films

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Vegas Bones Wedding Films

A cinematic story telling approach to your wedding day!

Thank you for your interest in Wedding Films by VBP!

We are Vegas Bones Productions (VBP), but don't be thrown off by the name. "Vegas Bones" was an old nick-name that I, Ray Beaudoin - owner and lead videographer, was given years ago. When we speak, I'll give you the full story.

Los Angeles based, I am always the lead videographer on all my weddings. What that means is that the quality and the attention to detail that I put into every wedding film will never alter. I am not a cookie cutter film maker. Every wedding is personalized to my clients and their needs.

I have a cinematic story telling approach to all the weddings that I am a part of. It's always my goal to get every single moment and every little detail, but you will most likely forget that I'm there. And that's when I get the really good stuff.

With phenomenal HD filming and flawless sound recording, you will be able to go back and watch the film of your day and relive every moment to the smallest detail. You may laugh a little. You may cry a little. But, you will definitely watch it with emotion. That's your day! A day that will probably be a blur. Let VBP create the perfect memory for you.

I look forward to be a part of your awesome day!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

We loved this budget friendly video service. Ray was super great about everything, used the songs we requested in our video, and was excellent about getting great shots at the wedding without being invasive or disruptive.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/27/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow

Ray was the videographer for my son's wedding. I bought his wedding package as a wedding gift for my son and his new wife. Ray was wonderful to work with. Very professional, flexible and responsive at all times. He finished the Love Story portion of the package early so that we could show it at the rehearsal dinner and everyone LOVED it. I was asked time and again who did the Love Story video. Ray offered the Love Story as an add-on to a package and I would highly recommend doing it! We haven't received the wedding video yet but I am confident that I will love it as well. I believe my son and daughter-in-law will treasure this always. I highly recommend Ray and if I ever have the need for a videographer again, I would call no one else.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jill, 2/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations

We are so thrilled that we chose Vegas Bones Productions! The owner, Ray, was a pleasure to work with. We planned our wedding from out of state, so we chose them based on online reviews. And we were so happy with the results. Ray suggested that we film our "love story" for the actual video a few days before the wedding at this really beautiful park in Boulder. This was so nice of him! On the day of the wedding, he captured all of our favorite moments, yet he is in no way overbearing. He makes you feel comfortable and he's very nice and down to earth. Oh! and he also followed us into Rocky Mountain Park for some extra shots! I highly recommend Vegas Bones Productions.

Profile Picture User5463601, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1457730009753 chase and ashleys raw 3 pic
220x220 sq 1457730034508 chase and ashley blu ray pic
220x220 sq 1457730307681 theresa and bryan teaser preview pic
220x220 sq 1457730353098 hannah and ian back pic 2

Seun and Julia's Teaser Preview from Vegas Bones Productions on Vimeo.

Max and Annie's Wedding Day Preview from Vegas Bones Productions on Vimeo.

Meghan and Bryan Wedding Day Montage from Vegas Bones Productions on Vimeo.

Michelle and Marcus' Wedding Day Montage from Vegas Bones Productions on Vimeo.

Mary and Nick Wedding Day Montage from Vegas Bones Productions on Vimeo.

Desiree and Hashim Wedding Day Montage from Vegas Bones Productions on Vimeo.

Dawn and Thomas Teaser Preview from Vegas Bones Productions on Vimeo.

Ray at Vegas Bones is not only skilled at his craft but he is the consummate professional, arriving early to his events and coordinating with all relevant parties to ensure things go smoothly. As a wedding photographer I certainly appreciate a videographer that is professional and communicative, not to mention clients love him!

I've worked alongside Ray (as a wedding photographer) for a wedding at the Inverness Hotel and after seeing him in action, I would definitely recommend his services to brides and grooms! He is professional, friendly and pays attention to all of the amazing details of your wedding.

Best Video Guy in Colorado!!! Vegas Bones Productions is in the top of their field. Ray's professionalism and creativity shines at every event we work together. His personality is exceptional with the Bride and Groom and their families, and he is equally courteous to the other professionals working too. He doesn't miss a beat and is always on top of his game. A true professional, artist and colleague! A real pleasure to work with!

Vegas bones productions offers quality service at an affordable price. Their work is high quality and he is a trustworthy, talented individual.

Denver, CO 80031   See On Map