Highland Park, IL 60035 Map · Phone number

About Vayn

My name is Alex, and I'm currently a graduate student at Loyola University Chicago. Photography has started as a hobby a few years ago. I was always the "guy with the camera" at social events, and then received my first SLR camera in 2007. Since then, I have grown a lot as a photographer. I have upgraded to professional equipment, and have been shooting at many different events.

I find wedding photography to be incredibly rewarding. I love being able to document the most important day in a couples' lives! I offer a variety of different packages, which includes those with full-resolution originals. All of my work is fully-processed to ensure the highest quality results, regardless of the package. All of the packages also include color, black & white, and retro style images (black & white and retro are duplicates). I also offer a penny package where the photography will only cost $0.01!

I have been helping capture priceless memories for so many different people, and would love to help you capture yours!

AndrHer1V