Willowbrook, IL 60527 Map · Phone number

About Vaught Events

Vaught Events are event planning specialists servicing Chicago and the surrounding area. Vaught Events specializes in wedding celebrations!

Amy and her associates have over 6 years of combined experience in the wedding industry, from wedding weekend coordination to full event planning!

When it comes to making memories, trust only the best for your special celebrations!

4a53c1b16d38692d 1218425158389 818
4a53c1b16d38692d 1218425158389 818

10 Reviews for Vaught Events

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2008

Brad and I wanted to have a stress-free wedding day. We also wanted our family and friends to be able to enjoy the ceremony and reception without having to worry about little details. We decided that having someone with us for the day-of would ensure that everyone would be able to relax and celebrate. Amy and Anika made that possible. We met with Amy to discuss the basics of the wedding, and then met with both Anika and Amy to talk about the final details. Anika came to the rehearsal, organized our large bridal party and family, and made sure that everything was ready for the next day. On the day-of, she picked up lunch for the guys, delivered flowers to all of the approriate people, and made sure that the rain didn't deter our spirits. Anika made sure the ceremony and reception were set up and ready to go, brought us drinks and appetizers, and communicated with the reception coordinator, dj, photographers, and videographer. She even hauled all of the gifts to the hotel. Anika truly was a lifesaver and couldn't have made the day go smoother! Her positive energy kept everyone calm and at ease. As we look back at the day, we can't help but wonder what we would have done if we hadn't had Anika with us. She handled everything, and she handled everything perfectly. Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2008

Caryn · Married on 07/06/2008

As I started planning my wedding, I was certain that I could handle all of details and coordination. As I got further into it, I began to think that maybe a little help wouldn't be so bad! My fiance and I met with Amy and booked her on the spot! I immediately felt a huge sense of relief in knowing that she was going to help see me through the day of the wedding! Prior to the wedding, Amy was readily available to communicate with me, answer questions and give advice. She contacted all of our vendors to finalize everything for the wedding day. When the big day arrived, everything went perfectly! I didn't have to worry about a single thing! It was wonderful to just be able to enjoy the day and know that Amy was there to field questions and make sure everything was "just right!" I couldn't be happier with my decision to work with Amy on the biggest day of my life!!

Sent on 08/03/2008

Heather · Married on 07/05/2008

Amy and her staff were absolute life savers! We had a very complicated wedding/reception plan that included nearly a dozen vendors, a room change over, two shuttles, and a slew of do-it-yourself items that needed to be set-up throughout the night. We also had a very large wedding party, over 250 wedding guests, and a few complicated family dynamics with which to contend. Amy and her team made sure everything happened on time and in a professional manner, all while keeping the details from getting in the way of an absolutely perfect day. Amy and her team were well-worth every penny, and I have recommended them to everyone I know.

Sent on 08/01/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Vaught Events FAQ

• Monique Madrid Styling
    Monique Madrid Styling Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amy and I have worked together on several weddings. I always hear great things about her from my brides. She is not only very nice, but really helps keep the brides calm on their big day. Plus she's organized and very knowledgeable about the important stuff on your wedding day. I'd highly recommend her to anyone and would definitely use her myself if I were getting married.

• Terry Brady Ceremonies
    Terry Brady Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Ami and would highly recommend her. Very professional!

• Artistrings
    Artistrings Wedding Musicians

It's always such a pleasure to work with Amy!

• Willowbrook, 60527 See on map