Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Vaught Events

Vaught Events are event planning specialists servicing Chicago and the surrounding area.  Vaught Events specializes in wedding celebrations!

Amy and her associates have over 6 years of combined experience in the wedding industry, from wedding weekend coordination to full event planning!

When it comes to making memories, trust only the best for your special celebrations!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Chicago

10 Reviews for Vaught Events

Amy was a gem on our wedding day! We were so relieved to have her there coordinating all the logistics and putting everyone at ease. Since she was 8 months pregnant, she brought along her Mom to help with different things and her Mom was very professional and friendly. She helped transport items from one location to another, went out to get lunch for the girls, had a bag with all sorts of wedding day essentials, did some last minute sewing and even made a forgotten boutineer within minutes! She's very resourceful and great to work with. Only 2 complaints - she was more than an hour late to the rehearsal! Thankfully the pastor was running the rehearsal but regardless, her tardiness violated contract and made us all nervous about what might happen on the actual wedding day! She was clearly upset about being late and very apologetic. The only other thing was she left the bridal room unlocked at the reception site. There were purses in there and other personal items and we were told that it would be secure there. When the head table found out that there were random girls using the room, we all started to panic. All was okay, but the situation caused unnecessary worry. Overall though, Amy and her mom did a wonderful job and my husband and I received so many compliments about how everything was so well executed. Amy's services was definitely money very well spent! Her presence made me feel so calm and collected throughout the day - a HUGE benefit.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/11/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

She did an awesome job with all the tasks and making sure everything looked as planned and getting things home at the end of the night and putting my parents and guests at ease. It was really priceless to have someone else clean everything up at the end of the night and bring everything back to our condo and just watch out for all the things we did not have time to during the wedding day. I seriously don�t know how people have weddings with out them. However, I was disappointed that my major concern was that I did not want to have to be bossy to our large bridal party about the timeline (we have a very short time to take pictures at the church and before the reception) and I just did not think she really emphasized that to them at the rehearsal dinner. Her speech to them seemed rushed and not really thought out and Phil and I ended up explaining to them how important hurrying to places was when taking pictures. It all worked out fine I just wish I did not have to worry about that. Also, and I know this is going to sound nit-picky, but her time line left a lot to be desired, there are a lot of cute templates out there and I expected more. Would I hire her again? Yes

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/30/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brad and I wanted to have a stress-free wedding day. We also wanted our family and friends to be able to enjoy the ceremony and reception without having to worry about little details. We decided that having someone with us for the day-of would ensure that everyone would be able to relax and celebrate. Amy and Anika made that possible. We met with Amy to discuss the basics of the wedding, and then met with both Anika and Amy to talk about the final details. Anika came to the rehearsal, organized our large bridal party and family, and made sure that everything was ready for the next day. On the day-of, she picked up lunch for the guys, delivered flowers to all of the approriate people, and made sure that the rain didn't deter our spirits. Anika made sure the ceremony and reception were set up and ready to go, brought us drinks and appetizers, and communicated with the reception coordinator, dj, photographers, and videographer. She even hauled all of the gifts to the hotel. Anika truly was a lifesaver and couldn't have made the day go smoother! Her positive energy kept everyone calm and at ease. As we look back at the day, we can't help but wonder what we would have done if we hadn't had Anika with us. She handled everything, and she handled everything perfectly. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/19/08, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1218425801764 1323
220x220 sq 1218425848592 1309
220x220 sq 1218425897405 2041a

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Amy and I have worked together on several weddings. I always hear great things about her from my brides. She is not only very nice, but really helps keep the brides calm on their big day. Plus she's organized and very knowledgeable about the important stuff on your wedding day. I'd highly recommend her to anyone and would definitely use her myself if I were getting married.

I have worked with Ami and would highly recommend her. Very professional!

It's always such a pleasure to work with Amy!

I have worked with Amy on several weddings. She is extremely organized, enthusiastic, and engergetic. She is such an asset to any bride and groom. Her relationships with all types of vendors, ensures that the day runs smoothly. Amy's services are a must have for any bride!

Willowbrook, IL 60527   See On Map