Variety Works

Madison, GA 30650 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

9 Reviews for Variety Works

Pilar · Married on 12/23/2017

This venue was an absolute dream come true. Our wedding was in December, so we wanted a beautiful, indoor venue. The Variety Works has a gorgeous, rustic interior and the property outside is very nice, too. The venue really doesn't need much decoration because it is really spectacular on its own!! The coordinator at the venue, Chasity, did an incredible job with our timeline and made our wedding day go very smooth. She also helped me decorate and made sure that the venue looked beautiful for our special day! It did rain on the wedding day, but there were some great indoor spots to take pictures. If I could do it all again, I'd do it the same and get married here again and again!!!

Anne · Married on 07/15/2017

This venue and Chasity, the coordinator, were just perfect. She emailed and called when it was needed without being overbearing. She allowed me time to figure things out for myself while still always being there when I had questions. The venue is beautiful and was just redone and it der like it was done just for me. The grounds were clean and flowery all around.

Elesa · Married on 06/20/2015

Incredible wedding venue especially for a summer wedding that you want to host indoors!!!! Rustic and elegant... highly functional and yet attractive. Linda Redmond knows how to make this event space work beautifully!!!! Le Petit Jardin provided beautiful florals and the Park Band provided music for a magical evening. We used Town 220 as our caterer and Debra Adams for our wedding cake. Both food vendors were willing to accomodate our food allergies. We housed guests at The James Madison Inn and the entire event was lovely and we felt well cared for.

Variety Works FAQ