13481 Blanco Rd., San Antonio, TX 78216 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Vanity Room

We are an on-location hair and makeup service serving San Antonio and surrounding areas since 2005. We are trained, experienced and professional artists who love what we do and feel honored to be a part of such an important day in your life. With that being said, we strive to only provide our very best service and want you to feel confident and beautiful as all eyes will be on you!

We provide evrything needed and all we ask of you is to RELAX! We are happy to answer any questions you may have and look forward to the possibility of being a part of the big day! Thank you for taking the time to read and may you be blessed :)

~Kellie

cara
devona

23 Reviews for Vanity Room

Courtney · Married on 05/10/2014

Kellie was great to work with. I had trial, bridal portrait, and day-of makeup done with her. I had to reschedule the bridal portrait make up since the session was cancelled last minute due to weather, and she was very understanding. My hair and makeup looked amazing, i received TONS of compliments! She came out with 2 other girls to the venue to to day-of hair and makeup and everyone looked great and they finished right on time. Great experience overall!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Anna · Married on 04/26/2014

I had such an amazing experience with Vanity Room. Roseanne Did my hair and my 3 bridesmaids. She was fantastic and created such a masterpiece that looked absolutely gorgeous. She also did my makeup and it was amazing. Roseanne was so nice, comfortable to work with and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2013

I recommend Kellie to every bride out there! She was so amazing! I had 7 bridesmaids and she made every one of us feel beautiful! I received so many compliments and felt so beautiful! I also got eyelash extensions a week before the wedding! They are awesome and I received a ton of compliments! I have a few friends going to get them now! Thank you again Kellie and thank you to your assistant! Y'all were absolutely amazing!!!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Vanity Room's reply:

Thank you Nicole for letting us be a part of your day! May the Lord bless your new marraige and life together! XOXO

Vanity Room FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vanity Room 1
    1/2 off Eyelash Extensions!
    Get full lash extensions for only $89 for a limited time! They will last 4-6 weeks and are perfect for weddings, special events and will last through the honeymoon! Dare to be stunning in pictures and in person!

• 13481 Blanco Rd. San Antonio, 78216 See on map