220 North Halsted St., Chicago, IL 60661 Map · Phone number

About Vanity Force Photography LLC

Vanity Force Photography LLC is a husband and wife professional photography team with over a decade of experience in photography and international photojournalism.

We specialize in magazine-quality wedding photography that compels, captivates and inspires.

We also feature a state-of-the-art reception photo booth that wows our clients and is the hit if every party.

We offer all inclusive packages, as well as hourly rates.

Available for weddings in the local Chicago area, as well as nationally and internationally.

Please be sure to visit our website and galleries at:

We’re reasonably priced and offer convenient payment plans, so give us a call and let us meet with you about your special day!

Fully insured and we accept all major credit cards.

Please enjoy your trip through our past works and call to book your wedding photography today!

All The Best,

JennandMike5000
IMG1624

20 Reviews for Vanity Force Photography LLC

Christine · Married on 10/26/2013

One of the first vendors I booked when I got engaged was Vanity Force. I have a friend in the wedding industry that raved about his teams photography (how easy of a choice when you have a recommendation from someone actually in the wedding business that has seen it all?!) Of course I knew I had to get on it to secure my date. Mike, the owner, suggested we meet at a Starbucks near my work to show me his photos and chat before I signed the contract. He made this meeting so incredibly comfortable, we were pretty much buddies by the time our lattes were finished. He was not 'salesy' at all; he let his portfolio take care of that. Our package included an engagement session. We wanted the fall leaves to go with my fall wedding theme. When the month of October rolled around he was so accommodating and flexible with us as we waited to find the perfect fall day where the leaf coloring was just right. Our engagement shots were beautiful and got me even more excited for the big day. That day gave him the opportunity to really get our personalities which I believe truly made for the beyond amazing wedding shots that we got. My wedding coordinator at our reception raved about him and his colleague Chris as well; taking their business card and now passing it out to future couples as the venues recommendation. Hes easy to work with (both for the couple and other vendors involved in the wedding day), responsive, passionate, and creates the best of memories. We will continue to use Vanity Force for all of our family shots up and coming!

Sent on 11/21/2013

carrie · Married on 02/02/2013

Mike & Jennifer of Vanity Force Photography LLC are absolutely THE BEST! They were so easy and fun to work with! Very helpful guiding us along the wedding process. Their creativity and talent is amazing. They actually made the day less stressful, they were very organized, and we actually had fun with them taking pictures! I am so glad we found them to photograph the most important day of our lives, our wedding! I love, love, love them, and would highly recommend them! Couldn't have asked for anything more from them, they did an awesome job!
    I have heard so many people who were dissapointed with their wedding photographer, and am glad to say I spent my wedding day enjoying it, not worrying, because they do such an awesome job! You don't need to worry with them!
    -Thanks guys! Carrie

Sent on 02/11/2013

Steve · Married on 09/01/2012

Vanity Force is simply the best. There are no questions about it.

Mike and his team are awesome. Planning our wedding from 1000 miles away could have been extremely stressful but Mike was so accommodating and easy to work with that our photographer was one less thing we had to worry about. Our engagement photos turned out great and on our wedding day Mike and his team were everything that we could have asked for. They put up with the weather and were extremely helpful when things weren't going our way. We didn't have a master plan for the photographers and Mike and Eric did a wonderful job of capturing everything. Mike also told us he would be the last person to leave the reception to guarantee he didn't miss a thing and he was true to his word. It was great!

Vanity Force is the best you can get for your money, and worth every penny of it!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Vanity Force Photography LLC FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• ESOK Images
    ESOK Images Wedding Photographers

I've shot with many other photographers over the years and I can honestly say that Mike is head and shoulders above them all. His vision, style, easy going demeanor, and energy means he can always get the best images no matter what the day throws at him.

• Dreamy Destinations
    Dreamy Destinations Banquet Halls

If you are looking for a first class photographer you need to look no further. Mike and Jennifer are a great team. Their work is outstanding! I wish I could get married again just so I can use them!

• Lori Nansi
    Lori Nansi Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stunning photography! And as a makeup artist, I can truly appreciate talent and creativity such as Vanity Force Photography ,as they truly do capture the beauty of a bride at her special moments. I admire and respect their proffessionalism and wonderful communication skills as well. Any couple would be very fortunate to have Vanity Force capture their wedding photos. Lori Nansi-Makeup Artist

• 220 North Halsted St. Chicago, 60661 See on map
    6303479824 (Other Phone Number)
    Email us 24 hours a day or call between 6: am and 11:00 pm!