Powhatan, Powhatan, VA 23139 Map · Phone number

About Vanita' Beauty

Vanita’ Beauty is a professional, bridal hair and makeup company based out of Powhatan, Virginia. You’re welcome to visit them at their studio, or their licensed stylists will come to you at the location of your choice. Their goal is for each of their brides to feel confident and gorgeous on one of the most important days of their life. Vanita’ Beauty promises exceptional and individual attention, ensuring your unique vision comes to life.

Clystia Taylor, also known as Tia, is a licensed cosmetologist, and the owner of this unique business. She has over 15 years of experience in the beauty industry, and continues to improve her craft by continually taking classes to further her education. She prides herself on listening to each client, and catering to their specific wants and needs. Tia offers each bride the option of a hair and makeup trial, so they can test out their look beforehand, and ask any questions they may have. She’s also happy to work with bridal parties of up to eight guests. Additional services include:

• Updos and styling

Vanita' Beauty 7
  • Mary

Matthew · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection!!

Tia was FANTASTIC and did an amazing job on my hair and makeup!!! I loved the updo she did and it really fit with the hair pins I got. The airbrush makeup stayed ALL night and looked perfect, I couldn't have asked for better hair and makeup!! And she is fun as hell!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Alea

Alea Kleinhammer · Married on 09/14/2019

Vanita Beauty was Fantastic!

Tia was absolutely incredible for my wedding. She did my hair and makeup and all of my bridesmaids hair. She is an absolutely genuine person who loves what she does. She worked with me at my trial until it was everything I envisioned, and then she managed to make it even better (somehow) on my wedding day! She also managed to finish all of the girls AHEAD of schedule (which literally never happens). She is incredibly professional and I can't recommend her enough! Thank you, Tia!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Cindy · Married on 04/20/2019

My Wedding Day

Tia was awesome! She was did 2 of my bridesmaids, my mom and my hair and makeup for my wedding, and did so a beautiful job on each and every one of us! She really took the time to get to know us and what are likes and dislikes were and really understood what each of us were looking for when it came to how we wanted to look. I couldn't have picked a better person to take care of all of us on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/15/2019

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Powhatan Powhatan, VA, 23139 See on map