1018 Third St, Galena, IL 61036 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Valley Perennials Florist & Greenhouse

Flowers - loves truest language. Whether you are traditional, rustic, or a bit on the wild side, we want to create the flowers to fit your personality. Our goal is to make your wedding day even more beautiful with flowers to fit your theme. Valley Perennials will work with you to keep within your budget. Our bouquets are unique to your taste and reception flowers will make your guests delighted to celebrate with you!!

Follow Valley Perennials Florist & Greenhouse on

valley 2

• Real Weddings 2

4 Reviews for Valley Perennials Florist & Greenhouse

Shannon · Married on 04/18/2015

Our flowers were so beautiful. From the time I was a little girl I knew I wanted only tulips at my wedding they are my favorite flower. We had combination of dark and light pink tulips for the bouquets and centerpieces. They worked with our budget and made everything look amazing. The owners are very sweet and I'm so happy with went with this florist.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Anne · Married on 08/16/2014

The flowers were stunning! I was so happy with the way they looked and the price. They were very easy to work with and I they took care of everything so I didn't have to worry. I would recommend them to anyone getting married in Galena. They are only a few minutes from Eagle Ridges as well!

Sent on 08/24/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

Becky was just wonderful during the entire process. From the moment we sat down for our fist meeting to discuss my vision, she knew exactly what my vision was. She was very responsive to email and answered all my questions. She was very patient with me even with all of the changes that I had. The flowers were just perfect on our wedding day. The garden roses that were used were the biggest roses I had ever seen. We had so many compliments on our flowers. I couldn't have been happier!! Thanks again, Becky!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Valley Perennials Florist & Greenhouse FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings