Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Vadim Photo

Tampa Wedding Photographer, contemporary, creative and fun! I go above and beyond to ensure your wedding photos are nothing short of amazing. Offering Italian albums, canvas, photo enlargements, digital imaging, web galleries, etc. Located in New Tampa.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Tampa

30 Reviews for Vadim Photo

Vadim is wonderful!! Our wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful, and we received them within 2 weeks of our wedding! Vadim arrived on time and got right to work. He made sure to stick to the timeline we set before the wedding (which we really appreciated!), without sacrificing any of the shots we wanted or making us feel rushed. Even our guests commented on how wonderful our photographer was and how he seemed to love being there taking pictures. We highly recommend Vadim as a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture User3189857, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance and I came across Vadim by chance when our original photographer for our engagement shoot backed out at the last minute on us....Vadim turned out to be wonderful and I am so happy with our pictures. We had him take our wedding photos too and everyone we know raves about how good our photos are.

Profile Picture Larissa, 11/11/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Vadim photography was the best I have ever worked with. Vadim himself was so nice, kind, patient,and talented. He put up with a lot that day, from a huge dress mishap to dealing with my crazy family and was so sweet the whole time. Also,. I am not the easiest person to photograph and he made me look beautiful. I cannot recommend him enough!! I spoke to just about every photographer in Tampa and there was just something about him and his pictures that made me want to use his services and I am so glad that I did!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/21/12, 2 Reviews

Canvas
Save the Date
5 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Very professional and hard working photographer with high quality results.

16610 Palm Royal Dr apt 937, Tampa, FL 33647   See On Map