New York, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About V&V Video Productions

V&V Video Production is a recognized wedding videographer located out of New York, New York. The talented staff loves getting to work with you on capturing you most precious moments and making them to last forever. With over 30 years experience, you can relax knowing you’re working with the best.

V&V Video Production produces their videos with a cinematic style and are traditionally journalistic in their approach. The staff works to not only tell the story of your day, but the essence of your love story. They will be ready to start filming at the start of your day with multiple cameras and between locations if needed. After the shooting has been concluded, you’ll get to look forward to your high-definition video. You’ll get access to this on a variety of formats including:

• Blu-Ray

weddingwire8

12 Reviews for V&V Video Productions

• Noelle

Noelle · Married on 08/05/2017

Oh my god...where do I begin?! Vinny and his team are absolutely AMAZING!!! Throughout the day, they were super friendly and personable, and such a pleasure to work with. We knew there was a same day edit coming, but we were completely blown away by it at our reception!!!! It was out of this world how amazing it was...my husband and I were so overcome with emotion watching it and our guests were amazed at how quickly the video was put together. We got so many compliments on it and we are on cloud nine watching our video. Thank you Vinny and the rest of the team for making our dreams come true and for capturing our love on the most special day of our lives!! You guys are the best!! If you are looking for a videographer for your wedding, look no further- these are your guys!!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

Vinny and his team were the absolute first vendor I booked for our wedding once we got engaged (even before finalizing between two venues) because I knew from experiencing their work at three of my friends' weddings that he was an amazing cinemtographer and created the most amazing same day edits I had ever seen! Vinny was so easy to work with and flexible. Even though we had unexpected rain and wind on our wedding day, he was able to create a phenomanal same day edit that everyone has commented on! He shared it on Facebook the very next day, which of course makes every bride super excited the day after the wedding! I can't say enough great things about Vinny and his team, and how professional and talented they are! I give my highest rating to V&V Productions! We are SO extremely happy to have had Vinny and his team capture our most special day! We are beyond excited to see our video, and recommend all future brides and grooms contact Vinny for your wedding videography! Thank you for everything, Vinny!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Gina · Married on 07/22/2016

Amazing experience with Vinny and his team!!!!! Vinny is very professional and knows what he's doing!! Our same day edit was absolutely AMAZINGGGGGGG!! Our guests were amazed by how quickly he and his team were able to put together such a beautiful video of the morning all the way up until our first dance. It was perfect!! I also liked the fact that he captured amazing video, but you didn't even know he was there. Thank you again for an amazing experience!!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Award

V&V Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• MRG Productions
    MRG Productions Wedding DJs

Being in the wedding business for more than 20 years, I have worked with many videographers. Vinny from V & V Video is truly an artist. His attention to detail and his creative eye combine to give his clients a beautiful and memorable product. Take the time to view his video, I know that you will be impressed. He will turn your fairytale wedding into a magical storybook moment.

• Jessica Lauren Photography
    Jessica Lauren Photography Wedding Photographers

Being in the business for over ten years I have come across a plethora of videographers, but only ONE videography company has ever stood out to me and that company is V&V Video Productions. Their wedding videos are absolutely breathtaking which is why I have personally chosen them to shoot my wedding this upcoming January. They are easygoing, a pleasure to work with, and most importantly, they always produce a beautiful product. You just can't go wrong with them!

• New York New York, NY, 10001 See on map
    9149624205 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment only! I also do appointments in the comfort of your own home. Thank you