1000 N. Oak Street Suite A-2, Hammond, LA 70401 Map · Phone number

About Utopia Creations, LLC

Utopia Creations is a business that prides itself on personal service and over-the-top results. Utopia provides custom services in categories such as invitations, wedding programs, menus, seating displays, and any other social stationery or graphic design needed to create a theme for your event. There's catalog, there's DIY and then there's custom. Custom service and custom results. Contact me today for a free consult.

My name is Khristie and I am a graphic designer and consultant for invitations and social stationery. I have been creating and designing social stationery for approximately 18 years! It started as a favor for one person and then another. About 14 years ago, I wanted to start my own small business but I didn't know exactly what my niche was and then I remembered the passion I had for creating programs and invitations, thus Utopia Creations was birthed. I am very accommodating with clients that I work with over the Internet and I can sometimes create virtual samples of invitations and stationery.

Follow Utopia Creations, LLC on

guest book ad promo
627b73ff24ee8629 Invitation Royale
Custom Pockets
Custom Pockets
Destination Wedding: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Tiffany wanted something unique for her destination...
Destination Wedding: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Tiffany wanted something unique for her destination...
I completed the invitations for the Celebration of Life Annual Gala hosted by the Lawrence E....
do invite

7 Reviews for Utopia Creations, LLC

1 User photo

Utopia Creations, LLC 1

Jamol · Married on 08/15/2018

Khristie’s ideas and creations were absolutely Gorgeous !!!! She’s very creative, helpful and efficient!!! She was able to take our small ideas and create extremely beautiful additions to our wedding!! She went above and beyond for us, and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank You Khristie!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Aja · Married on 03/31/2018

Our save the date magnets were so beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

AjaOnochie · Married on 03/31/2018

Utopia Creations is as good as it gets. They gave us excellent and professional service. My fiancee were 100% satisfied and would recommend Utopia Creations to anyone!!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Utopia Creations, LLC 2

Utopia Creations, LLC FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

• 1000 N. Oak Street, Suite A-2 Hammond, 70401 See on map
    5045151913 (Phone number)
    Consults by Appointment Only. Call/E-mail any time.