Utopia Beauty Makeup

Ocala, FL View map

Hello and thank you for visiting my site. I have been a licensed Esthetician for 4 years and I have been a makeup artist for a little longer. I provide makeup applications on site for all kinds of special events you may have. I also provide manicure, pedicure, waxing and facials at 2 locations in Ocala, Fl. I look forward to making your event as easy and relaxing as I can.

Bridal makeup is very special to me. I always am excited to work weddings and to make the bride and bridal party as beautiful and elegant as I can. I use all professional makeup products...MAC, Urban Decay, Smashbox, NARS and many other amazing makeup lines. I always like to provide a trial run for the bride so we can go over her colors for her look she has in mind. (Feel free to bring pictures of looks you may have, if I see it I can do it!) We take pictures and I take notes of everything we decided about her look!

As a licensed Esthetician and Nail Tech, I provide manicure and pedicure services. I also do skin services such as deep cleansing facials, acne facials, anti-aging facials and full body waxing as well.

I look forward to working with you and helping you have an amazing event whatever that may be!!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair Removal
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Laser
Waxing
    Andrea Married on 02/25/2017
    Anna is AMAZING! Since I've known Anna I knew she would be the one to do my wedding makeup if I ever got married. Once we booked the venue and confirmed the date, Anna was the first vendor I contacted. I was so happy with my makeup and how I looked on my wedding day. I don't normally wear makeup, and knew it had to stand out for pictures, so I was nervous if I would like it, but I LOVED how I looked. Thanks Anna!
    Heather Married on 04/11/2015
    Anna was such a pleasure to work with and did an AMAZING job on mine and my girls' make up. I was beyond happy with how we all looked, she is a professional through and through yet keeps it fun and stress free. I will be using Anna again in the future for any and all make up needs I have-she is so talented!
    Lindsay Married on 10/20/2013
    I LOVED HER!!!!! SHE WAS AMAZING and everyone commented on how beautiful my makeup was. She also did my mother's makeup and her's was SPECTACULAR! Anna is such a ROCKSTAR! I would recommend her for every occasion you need makeup!

Ocala, FL, 34479
3522073106
Location of (Utopia Beauty Makeup)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding