Urban Rubbish

1811 Bee Creek Drive, College Station, TX 77840 Map · Phone number

About Urban Rubbish

Urban Rubbish is a team of Chapel Designers and is an Aggie family owned, and operated company. We work from our small studio to create one of a kind florals and we make it our priority for your flowers to be even more perfect than you imagined them. Without the overhead and day to day obligations of a traditional flower shop, we are freed to concentrate on your special day, alone, and we make it our promise to deliver unbeatable customer service.

• MK Events
  • Floral Farmasee
  • Whimsy Weddings and Events

6 Reviews for Urban Rubbish

• Meranda

Meranda M. · Married on 01/03/2021

Flawless and Seamless Experience

I don't know much about flowers so I sent in pictures from pinterest of all the different types of flowers and arrangements I loved and let them know the style I was going for and they hit it on the dot! The floral arrangement was perfect!! I also rented a triangle altar piece with florals attached and they came to the wedding to set it up and move it later inside to the reception as decoration for behind the bride and groom's table. They even came back later that night to help take it down. The entire experience was flawless and went so smooth. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing dark boho

I love the flowers they created for me, our bouquets looked so beautiful. They were able to creat a dark boho look I wanted.

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/08/2019

Urban Rubbish was such a dream to work with!

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing Urban Rubbish is! I’m not a design person at all but when I gave my very vage description of what I thought I wanted in my very first email with Jaelynn she gave me a lot of feedback and always emailed me back promptly. She gave me suggestions that kept me within our budget and man was I blown away with the final product! Our wedding day started off rainy but Urban Rubbish came in and went to work. They stayed up until the last hour they could waiting (and hoping) that the sun would come out so that we could move everything outdoors and I could have my dream outdoor ceremony. Which It did; and they completely knocked it out of the park!! The entire Urban Rubbish team was amazing to work with and went above and beyond! If you want an amazing experience with your florals choose Urban Rubbish today!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

• 1811 Bee Creek Drive College Station, TX, 77840 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Urban Rubbish)