215 S. Main St., Ann Arbor, MI 48104 Map · Phone number

About Urban Jewelers, Inc.

We've been in Ann Arbor since 1968 and at our current location in downtown since 1988. We are a family owned business where the owners, Mark and Cheryl, are almost always on-site. Our forte? Superior customer service and outstanding quality and craftsmanship. We have two master goldsmiths and a graduate gemologist on staff and ALL of our work is done on the premises. We have a large collection of loose gemstones and overnight access to some of the finest diamonds and colored stones to be produced by Mother Nature. Our artistry not only compliments, but enhances, those natural works of art. If you are looking for something truly unique, a piece that you won't see duplicated on five of your friends, then you won't be disappointed when you come to Urban Jewelers!

wedding5
wedding5
engagement10
engagement7
Urban Jewelers, Inc.

5 Reviews for Urban Jewelers, Inc.

Denise · Married on 09/13/2014

Some jewelers get those cartoon dollar signs in their eyes as soon as you mention a custom ring. Tom Urban only does custom and at a transparent pricing scheme. So every ring is totally unique, custom, and a great value for the specialized quality. Let me emphasize the quality of the ring design and make - I had it cleaned while on our honeymoon at the small, snooty, French Canadian jeweler. And he was so impressed, he wanted to know all the details of the jeweler so he could ask him personally about the ring! So yeah, so glad we went with Tom instead of a box store for the engagement ring. Ditto for the wedding bands. Love it!

• User3519740 · 2+ years ago

My groom and now husband went to Urban Jeweler's to find my engagement ring. I sent him some pictures of things I liked, and Tom helped him create the most gorgeous engagement ring that really fit me. Simple, elegant and antique looking. All the jewelry is custom made which really makes it special. We then went back to make our wedding rings. We again wanted really simple, and Tom helped us create exactly what we wanted and did engravings for free.

• Colin

Colin · Married on 05/21/2014

Urban Jewelers were really great to work with. I had given my partner a custom ring. Unfortunately, the ring was designed in such a way that it hurt his fingers (i.e., spreading and putting too much weight on it). Mark Urban came to the rescue by redesigning a ring that had attributes of the first ring but making it not only look butter but feel better. He provided a wax mold before crafting it all together. In the end, my partner's new ring is unbelievably beautiful and stunning. We could not have asked for more.

Urban Jewelers, Inc. FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands

• 215 S. Main St. Ann Arbor, MI 48104 See on map
    7347611116 (Fax Number)
    Tues. - Thurs. 10am to 6pm Fri. 10am to 8pm Sat. 10am to 5pm CLOSED SUNDAY AND MONDAY