Urban Icing

Chicago, IL View map

$$ Bakeries, Venues & Event Spaces, Custom Cakes Edit. ... I contacted multiple bakeries for my dad's birthday cake and Urban Icing was definitely the best in response time, friendliness, and just general excitement to make the perfect cake! ... Urban icing was really great about being ...$$ Bakeries, Venues & Event Spaces, Custom Cakes Edit. ... I contacted multiple bakeries for my dad's birthday cake and Urban Icing was definitely the best in response time, friendliness, and just general excitement to make the perfect cake! ... Urban icing was really great about being ...

• CAITLIN
    Caitlin Married on 07/06/2019

Highly Recommend

From the initial contact, to the tasting, all the way to the actual cake, everything was so seamless working with Camille and her crew! We loved the cake and got so many compliments on the flavor. And to be honest, I'm excited that we get a fresh one year cake, instead of having to eat the nasty freezer version. Would highly recommend if you're looking for a great experience, great taste, and beatiful design. I also loved Camille's suggestion of doing a smaller tiered cake since it fit in with our vision, and helped us save money by doing the small tier and the sheet cake.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin B. Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent 3D cakes and custom cookies

We had Urban Icing do a groom's cake and cookies for our wedding and we were so thrilled with the results! I priced out and compared the work of several local vendors and found that Urban Icing hit the sweet spot ;) Everything went perfectly - they knew my vision and executed it better than I could have imagined. I didn't need to think about the delivery, it was handled perfectly in the background. They even remembered to keep the cake a secret from the groom.

For the cookies, we had half of one dog and half of the other. Everyone was dying to get their hands on the extras!

The groom's cake was an amazing replication of our two Bernese Mountain Dogs. Guests loved noticing the different details and guessing who was who. The fur detail was spot on too.

They are definitely our go-to baker!

Chicago, 60647
Location of (Urban Icing)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding