Cityside Flowers

Saddle Brook, NJ View map

$1,725 Typical Price

CitySide Flowers is a floral company located in Saddle Brook, New Jersey. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2012 and specializes in flower bouquets and other floral arrangements. They are New Jersey’s premier provider of stunning wedding flowers.

CitySide Flowers offers high-quality floral services to each couple. From the moment the stem is cut, the team is focused on providing the freshest flowers possible. The pricing and quality provided to couples is unwaveringly adored. The groups flower supply is envied by other florists in New York and New Jersey; new shipments of fresh flowers arrive daily. The team is ready to help remove the stress involved with all things floral. The florist provides the following services to help accomplish this:

• Cleanup
  • Consultation
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Preservation
  • Samples
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$79

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$39

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$99

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1725

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Aaisha
    Aaisha A. Married on 02/16/2020

Just beautiful...

Cityside Flowers helped make my wedding absolutely beautiful and perfect. Rina was kind and incredibly helpful and understood exactly what I wanted. I personally didn't want huge centerpieces. I wanted to people to bring them home because we added lucky bamboo to them (husband is Chinese). What she created was just beautiful, simple and elegant. My bouquet gorgeous and perfect. Everything was amazing!!
  • Becky
    Becky Married on 10/27/2019

Beautiful flowers, highly recommend!

We worked with Rina for our wedding flowers this past October. We first met with her about a year out and she was extremely understanding and willing to bring my vision to life. The flowers were gorgeous and I actually teared up when they arrived on the wedding day. Price was also not outrageous; 10/10 recommend!!
  • Rosie
    Rosie Married on 09/29/2019

Phenomenal! Highlight of Our Big Day.

Working with Cityside Flowers and Rina specifically was a fantastic experience and the end result was stunning! Our centerpieces and bouquets were full, vibrant and the most beautiful flowers I have ever set eyes on. Rina is a wonderful woman and went above and beyond to make our dreams a reality. My mother passed away and requested that at my wedding I have pink roses to honor her. Rina not only made the most beautiful arrangement of pink roses, but she gave them to us for free. Every interaction I had with her was great and the team really worked well together. The day goes by so quickly and there are so many things to keep track of, I never once worried about the flowers and every time I saw them I could help but admire their beauty. Thank you for everything!!
    Rosie and Jason

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Cityside Flowers 1
Gift
Please enjoy a free centerpiece, bouquet or flower arrangement to take home with you upon booking your wedding or event with us - up to a $75 value. Take advantage of showing your friends and family a sneak peek of the big day! Deposit must be left in order to reserve the date of the event with Cityside Flowers. Only 10 of these offers available!

285 N Midland Avenue Saddle Brook, NJ, 07663
201-794-4747

8am-6pm Monday - Saturday 8am -4pm Sunday
Location of (Cityside Flowers)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding