8393 Dew Drop Court, Chino Hills, CA 91709 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,000
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Urban Flora

Urban Flora is a wedding florist based in Los Angeles, California. Katelyn is an expert at floral design, an outside-the-box thinker when it comes to the details, and her obsession is helping others make their lives easier with the help of different tools and resources. Most days you can find her behind a warm cup of chai chatting with a bride or groom about their big day that is coming ahead. However, you can also find her with a coconut margarita in hand while I'm hanging out with my gal-pals and upping her game in pool. She is mostly known for her floral designs at weddings, but over time you will be able to find helpful resources to make life for brides and florists easier! She loves serving by making the wedding planning process fun and exciting, rather than stressful and misreable. The things she is most passionate about in life right now are reading books (her goal is to read over 30 books this year) and her sweet little (but constantly growing) family who live out in Virginia!

Couples looking for high-end floral design with a romantic but non-traditional vibe have come to the right place. Katelyn will work with you to find the right flowers and colors that coincide with your vision, creating a mood board and providing a quote for you as well. Urban Flora’s services include the following:

• Consultations

25 Reviews for Urban Flora

• Abigail

Abigail Johnston · Getting married on 07/12/2021

YES! The best.

Katelyn was such an easy choice for us as we were deciding on florals for our wedding day. She has such a beautiful and artistic eye for florals and made the process so easy for us. She made it so smooth for us to pick exactly what we wanted and understood the vision we had for the wedding day. She was the biggest trooper with our many questions and changes and the results turned out to be exactly what we were hoping for and far more! She was calm, so kind, and encouraging through the whole process! As a wedding photographer, this was one of my top choices and Katelyn hit it out of the park!!!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Hannah Walker · Married on 12/13/2019

Easiest vendor decision I made!

Katelyn was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! Finding a floral designer whose work I loved was one of the biggest, most important decisions for me and once I stumbled across Urban Flora I knew I had to book! Her work is gorgeous and she really takes the time to listen to your style to find flowers that fit your look and within your budget. I found most of the wedding industry to take their time responding to emails throughout my engagement, but not Katelyn! She responded super quick and put my "Type A" mind at ease. I highly recommend Urban Flora for your wedding and promise that you won't regret it! They were my easiest decision and I was the happiest bride walking into my ceremony and reception and reception and seeing the beautiful arrangements they had created!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Morela

Morela · Married on 11/10/2019

Best Florist Ever!!!!

Urban Flora is amazing!!! Katelyn was amazing throughout this entire process and understood my vision. She’s along with her staff are simply perfection. I can’t thank Urban Flora enough for the beauty they created! Best Florist!!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Urban Flora FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 90.00
    $ 130.00
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 8393 Dew Drop Court Chino Hills, CA, 91709 See on map
    Location of (Urban Flora)