Upton Grey Floral

Pasadena, CA View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Upton Grey Floral is a wedding florist located in Los Angeles, California. Inspired by a combination of the lush English countryside and the glamour of Southern California, this florist offers couples gorgeous floral designs that will awe guests. Many of their designs have been featured in prominent wedding magazines, including Wedding Chicks, Green Wedding Shoes, and Southern California Bride. Couples will appreciate the reliable service Upton Grey Floral has to offer, as well as their beautiful designs.

Upton Grey Floral offers couples a variety of floral styles, including classic, country, eclectic, modern, and more. They will consult with couples about what designs they would like and offer samples, event design, and venue visits. Upton Grey Floral will also deliver, set up, and clean up floral arrangements for the happy couple. They offer the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$215

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$110

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$240

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Stephanie D. Married on 06/29/2019

Happy Bride

Victoria is wonderful! Thoughtful, creative, and attentive are just a few of the many positive words I would use to describe her and her beautiful work. My husband & I and most importantly, my mother, had a wonderful experience and were thrilled with the flowers at ourwedding. They were even more beautiful than I had imagined, but still exactly what I wanted!

Upton Grey Floral's reply:

Stephanie! I'm so touched by this beautiful testimony. Your wedding was amazing, and what a joy it was working with you, Jason and your sweet mother! To know how much you loved your wedding flowers absolutely warms my heart. Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope we can work together again soon!

Love,
    Victoria
    Marisa Married on 03/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Victoria at Upton Grey was a wonderful experience! She is sweet, creative, organized, and professional. Victoria really listened and understood what we wanted for our small backyard wedding and it could not have turned out more beautiful! Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful the flowers looked. She made the whole process easy and enjoyable--I would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding or other special event.

Upton Grey Floral's reply:

Sweet Marisa, you are such a gem! Your happiness is infectious and every bit of working with you was a pleasure from the very first phone call. You were a radiant bride, and I'm so glad you were as thrilled with the intimate, cozy environment we created for your magical backyard wedding as I was! Truly personalized floral designs that reflect the unique visions of our clients are my favorite. So thank you for the honor of trusting me and my team to deliver on that vision! Wishing you and Chris a beautiful honeymoon!
    Jody Married on 03/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Upton Grey Floral was an absolute delight to work with. Victoria is such a sweet and understanding person that truly listened to what our daughter wanted for her wedding day. Victoria’s suggestions were exactly the touches that made our backyard a magical and beautiful place for the wedding. Her design sense made all the difference. Our guests could not stop complimenting the flowers, the beautiful chuppah design, the lanterns and every detail that Victoria created. We could not have done this on our own and she was just the designer we needed. Always professional, on time and filled with the most amazing ideas. Thrilled we had Victoria to create a total outdoor environment that was perfection!

Upton Grey Floral's reply:

Dear Jody, thank you for these kind words. It was an honor to design your beautiful daughter's wedding flowers. Creating an intimate, magical environment for this beautiful backyard wedding was a complete joy, and I cannot wait to see the photos!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Bumby Pops Bumby Pops Wedding Cakes

Upton Grey Floral is a delight to work with! I recently worked with Victoria, the Owner, on a styled shoot in Pasadena, CA. Her taste is exquisite, and you can feel her joy in every arrangement she creates. Her work is comprised of natural, seasonal pieces that take your breath away. She treats her work with outstanding professionalism, and I can't wait to work with her again.

Rebecca Theresa Photography Rebecca Theresa Photography Wedding Photographers

Victoria and I worked together on an amazing styled shoot together that will soon be featured on a major wedding blog! It was fantastic to work with Victoria who is such a creative and talented florist who is so incredibly knowledgeable about all different types of florals and foliage. Her kindness and sense of humor make her so fun and easy to work with and I highly recommend her for all of your floral needs!

Pasadena Pasadena, CA, 91101

Wed-Fri: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm Sat-Sun 11:00 am-7:00 pm By Appointment Only.
Location of (Upton Grey Floral)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding