Business Address, Greer, SC 29650 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Upstate Events By Tiffany

Upstate Events By Tiffany is a Vintage Wedding Planning service based in Greer, South Carolina. Tiffany Lathan boasts five years of experience in the wedding industry and decided to pursue her passion by establishing her business. She specializes in helping easy-going couples plan modern weddings with a vintage touch.

Upstate Events By Tiffany offers several packages designed to suit each couple’s unique needs. She offers Full Service Planning for those couples who would like assistance in every aspect of their big day and Partial Service Planning for those who would like to have a larger hand in thier planning, but wants to be sure they stay on track with guidance along the way. She also offers Day-of Coordination for those who have planning the wedding of their dreams but would like some extra help on the big day to ensure a stress-free wedding day!

• Woman-owned

4 Reviews for Upstate Events By Tiffany

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn L. · Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

Tiffany was awesome! We had to completely change and move our wedding from NC to SC 3 weeks before our 10/24 wedding date. We immediately called Tiffany and she jumped right in. She took care of everything for us! From reaching out to vendors, planning our ceremony timeline and reception timeline and making sure everything was perfect the day of. All of my other vendors loved her as well! She is super sweet, knows what she is doing and will go a long way in her career! Highly recommend!!! 🤩

Sent on 11/06/2020

Upstate Events By Tiffany's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kaitlyn! Your wedding was so beautiful and I was happy to be a part of your big day!
  • Anthony

Anthony C. · Married on 06/27/2020

Stress Free and Professional!

Tiffany day down with me and my spouse and went through everything from the ceremony to the reception to the smallest details and timing! She was very patient with us as we tried to paint the picture of what we wanted for our wedding and offered great ideas! Come wedding time she was an amazing coordinator and handled everything! I didn’t have to worry and everything went silky smooth!! 10/10!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Upstate Events By Tiffany's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your day was absolutely beautiful and it was a joy to be a part of!

Upstate Events By Tiffany Pricing

Upstate Events By Tiffany Price Rates

Upstate Events By Tiffany FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Upstate Events By Tiffany

Tiffany Lathan

Tiffany Lathan

Owner & Wedding Planner

I'm a South Carolina native living in Greer, SC with my husband and our fur babies. I have worked in weddings and events since 2016 and I realized my love for weddings during a college internship at a local venue. I have a passion for sustainability and specialize in modern weddings with a vintage touch. To me this means that your wedding day will be uniquely yours and I feel so lucky to get the privilege of being a part of the happiest day of my clients' lives. I look forward to having a cup of tea (or coffee) and getting to know you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Business Address Greer, SC, 29650 See on map
    8643204709 (Phone number)
    Location of (Upstate Events By Tiffany)