Fairfax, VA 22032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

Upper Crust Wedding Cake Co.

28 Reviews for Upper Crust Wedding Cake Co.

Michele · Married on 11/14/2009

One thing I knew for sure when planning my wedding is that the cake had to taste great AND be beautiful. After pouring through reviews on wedding wire I found and selected Elizabeth. In the words of at least a third of my guests - "It was the best cake we had ever eaten." On top of this, the cake was beautiful. I gave Elizabeth a copy of our wedding invitation and she replicated the filigree pattern from it for our cake. She also helped us to develop the whole concept. On top of her excellent wedding cake, Elizabeth made the cookies that we included in our welcome baskets and we similarly got rave reviews on these as well. Finally, Elizabeth served as a great resource for me in finding other vendors. She used to own her own bakery in Northern Virginia and is therefore very connected and made excellent recommendations.

Sent on 12/03/2009
  • dc09

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2009

Elizabeth's cakes were the best we tried and when I found a picture online that I liked she was able to replicate it perfectly! The cake was so delicious people were talking about it all night. For a wedding cake it was SO moist and flavorful. By far the best I've ever had. When I saw it sitting there when I arrived I was just blown away- amazing job!

Sent on 09/14/2009

Noelle · Married on 05/23/2009

Elizabeth is a pleasure to work with! The wedding cake she made us was so beautiful and was everthing we asked for and more! The cake not only looked amazing but tasted great! Everyone said the cake was amazing!

Sent on 06/17/2009