Nearby Vendors to Consider

About UPLIFTING ENTERTAINMENT

Serving West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami
Uplifting Entertainment t is a professional disc jockey company providing services throughout South Florida; including Miami Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, and the Keys. We are licensed and insured; our services include Disc Jockeys (DJs), Masters of Ceremony (MCs), Party Motivators (Dancers), Light Shows, Decorative Lights, Uplighting, Spot Lights, Projectors, Plasmas, Pro Sound Equipment, Party Planning, "Hora loca" (Crazy Hour), Party Favors, and anything else you might need for your party.
From the beginning, Uplifting Entertainment set the standard for trend setting high energy progressive events. Our mission is to customize the music and entertainment for your party to suit your needs. Interactive DJ’s and in command MC’s make us the best in the business.
ALL TYPES OF OCCASIONS
Quinces - Sweet Sixteens - Weddings - Proms - School Dances - Bar / Bat Mitzvahs - HouseParties - Fundraisers - Coporate Events - Retired - Family Reunion - Birthday Party - Baby Showes - Picnics -Promotions

ALL MUSIC GENRES
Top 40 - Hip Hop - RnB - House - Reggae - Christian
80's - 90's - Disco - Freestyle - Rock n Roll - Techno/Trance
LATIN SOUNDS
Salsa - Merengue - Cumbia - Reggaeton - Bachata - Vallenatos - Batucada - Calypso

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
Photobooth (1)

DJ Diego is awesome! Very professional, fun and friendly. I would highly recommend his services. He was responsive and made sure every last detail was taken care of before our big day. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ :)

Profile Picture Katie, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Diego was amazing!
He answered all the questions I had prior to the wedding and helped me make some decisions.
His energy and motivation kept everyone on the dance floor.
I received alot of great compliments from my guest and also from the venue management.
Overall I highly recommend DJ Diego to mc any event .

Profile Picture Cristy, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

OMG - This is the best DJ and MCee EVER !!! They know how to move a crowd and keep the electricity going all night. Their choice in music mix is moving with the response of the crowd and always extremely pleasing. BEST decision ever. They just did my daughters wedding on July 15th, 2017 and we couldn't be happier. I had so many people come up to me and ask me where we found them. Their service included UP-lighting which they coordinated with our drapery guy. TWO DJ stations, one for the cocktail hour and one for the wedding reception. the MCee which had his own talent - he taught the crowd everything they needed for the different dances and was on the dance floor the whole night just about. They helped plan and execute the time line and stayed on time. They have an awesome interactive website to select music, make notes of what to plan and NOT to play. AND they had lots of suggestions when we drew a blank. Then they wrapped our night with a friendship circle. Do yourself a favor and quit looking and hire these guys - you'll thank me later !!!

Profile Picture Doreen, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

UPLIFTING ENTERTAINMENT Pricing