Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Upgrade Events By Ingrid

Serving miami dade, broward, palm beach counties and destination weddings
At Upgrade Events, we are committed to being your one and only choice for event planning. In standing by our motto: "Where Elegance equals to Masterpiece," We are dedicated professionals who believe in elegant, details and trendy, yet, traditional or modern events. You provide your ideas and we create them.We provide the vision that will ensure lifelong memories by getting to know our clients' needs and desires, and delivering them in effortless and seamless fashion.
Our commitment to event perfection is reflected in how we flawlessly work within a carefully planned budget and pay careful attention to detail and the resulting smiles and tears from an event's attendees. We are dedicated to creating an event for the ages, one that will allow you to relax and appreciate all of its wonders. After all, we want nothing less than the most joyous occasion for you and your loved ones.   Contact Ingrid today for more information at 786-371-1741 or by email!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Guest List (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Overall Ingrid did an AMAZING job capturing the moment, we couldn't have asked for a better planner. It took a while to understand my vision but it turned out so beautiful.

Ingrid has a great rapport with vendors in South Florida. I learned of Ingrid from some of the vendors that my sister used during her wedding (she lived in Florida). I asked a couple of the vendors if they knew of any planners that I could use since my fiancé and I lived in Atlanta, GA and both our jobs are really demanding so we wouldn't have had the time to plan a South Florida Wedding, all of them told me to contact ingrid.

Our wedding was a bit tricky because we were blending our Haitian and American cultures. There were specific things that we were particular about such as music, food, and cake. Ingrid did a great job aligning us with the right vendors to provide all the necessities that we were looking for. She was extremely helpful especially during the stressful and rough times. She was so professional, sometimes I'd lashed out at her due to stress and she still kept a professional demeanor.

I think as a feedback for future couples maybe take notes during discussions and better communication. We placed a lot of trust in her hands since we did not live in Florida so communication was key, sometimes my understanding of things were different from hers but she did her best to be clear as possible.

Profile Picture Gina, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What an amazing all around planner! We are so happy with her. All we can say is she is the type of planner that you will want to keep as a friend after your wedding. she cares that much and gives her all!

Profile Picture linda, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Upgrade Events By Ingrid Pricing

Photos

15 Photos

15 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

I've had the opportunity to work with Ingrid from Upgrade Events by Ingrid on several occasions. Ingrid's attention to detail is top notch. I always look working with Upgrade Events!!!

I personally know Ms. Ingrid. I give her company an A+. She is not only a very good planner but a god person and easy to talk too.

Upgrade events is a great company to work with. JAKS will strive to continue a successful working relationship.

61 PROS I KNOW

Events

7932 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024   See On Map
786-371-1741 (phone)
Appointments Only
Upgrade Events By Ingrid is a wedding PLANNER from MIAMI, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including GEORGIA, TEXAS, and BAHAMAS. Upgrade Events By Ingrid is a professional wedding PLANNER that has been part of the MIAMI,FL wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in DESIGN, COORDINATION AND PRODUCTION.