119 McMonagle Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Upbeat Entertainment

Located in Pittsburgh, we are the elite DJ and Karaoke service of Allegheny and surrounding ounties. We specialize in Weddings, Corporate and Private Parties. With years of DJ/Entertainment experience and thousands of shows under our belts, you can feel confident your wedding, party or event is in the best hands possible. Our knowledge and experience will help you create an event that reflects you and your guest's tastes, from "elegant and mild" to "casual and wild"!

10 Reviews for Upbeat Entertainment

Bridget · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome experience!

Tim and Janet are a great team! They took the time to meet with us twice to go through our timeline and make sure they understood exactly how we envisioned the evening would flow, with the appropriate music to match! Didn’t even blink an eye when we told him all our musical selections for the processional, recessional, first dance and so on. I was confident he would be able to find everything just fine. I had pre-made cocktail hour and wedding hour playlists, and sending them to Tim via Spotify was super easy. He got everything right and I really enjoyed hearing the songs I had chosen for those 2 events. They nailed the bridal party’s and our entrances; the music was spot on, and Janet made sure everything flowed smoothly. Janet helped make sure everyone was where they needed to be and when, including the shuttle pick up at the end of the night. Having someone else be the point person was definitely a wise decision! Upbeat Entertainment are true professionals and I only wish the evening didn’t fly by so quickly!

Cody · Married on 04/20/2017

Without Janet I don't know how the reception would have even happened! The music was also amazing and they had everyone up dancing almost the entire time!

Katherine · Married on 10/03/2015

Tim and Janet were amazing! Having Janet around the day of the wedding was so helpful! I didn’t have to worry about anything. She found and assembled the members of the wedding party, introduced events, and even kept watch for our shuttle to return and leave the venue. During dinner, Tim kept the music mellow and soft, I had a number of guests comment on how nice it was to be able to talk to each other during dinner. After the party started, the dance floor was never empty. He knew just what to play and when to play it. Great Job!

Upbeat Entertainment FAQ