Unveiled Philadelphia

200 West Washington Square Courtyard Entrance 2nd Floor, Suite 250, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number

About Unveiled Philadelphia

Frannie Erace, a decorator for over 30 years in the wedding business, expanded her wedding expertise to couture bridal gowns and accessories. Seeing the need for a more exclusive bridal experience, she has combed the runways and bridal markets to bring the most exquisite gowns and designers exclusive to her salon in the Philadelphia market.

Unveiled offers a new way to shop. Brides-to-be will have the salon all to themselves for up to two hours to view the entire collection. Walk the runway in Unveiled's chic setting above historic Washington Square; experience the dream, live the excitement, awaken a little girl's memory of playing dress up as a bride posing in front of the mirror.

By appointment only.

2955615552470911670121707217998n
154767518448151513573941683704n

23 Reviews for Unveiled Philadelphia

Alexa · Married on 08/10/2019

My experience at Unveiled was wonderful! Maureen and Jill were super friendly and made me feel very comfortable taking my time picking out and trying on dresses. The whole store only takes one appointment at a time, so you really get quality time and attention during your appointment. You get about a 1.5 hour appointment, so you can take your time and don't have to shuffle out for another back-to-back appointment. I would highly recommend looking for your dress at Unveiled!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Betty · Married on 09/02/2018

Unveiled is HANDS DOWN... THE BEST IN TOWN!!  Although I haven't personally met Frannie (the owner) I have spoken to her on the phone and she is the sweetest, most kind person to do business with!  Her boutique offers a one-of-a-kind bridal experience that ALL BRIDES should have... and wait till you see her fabulous runway!  You won't be disappointed ~ UNVEILED IS AMAZING!!!  I'm the mother of the bride and can't say enough about the inviting, personalized experience we had at Unveiled. Thank you to Aphrodite for a wonderful, stress-free bridal appointment from the moment we walked in.  We truly appreciated her amazing guidance and extensive knowledge ~ she is an absolute joy to work with!  I am so excited that my daughter will be wearing one of Frannie's gowns on her special day!
    A huge thank you to Frannie and UNVEILED!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/25/2018

I will start off by saying that Unveiled was my absolute favorite bridal salon that I visited and I visited about 7 of them. The location and the salon itself are so neat. You and your guests have the salon to yourself for 1.5 hours which makes the experience that much better. You get to walk down a mini runway and feel like you are in a fashion show. At the end of the runway you will arrive at a big oversized mirror and get to look at yourself in absolutely beautiful gowns. The gown selection is very unique and a nice amount to where it is not overwhelming. My initial visit was with the assistance of Maureen and she was wonderful to work with. She made me feel comfortable and allowed me to have fun while picking out various gowns. The second time I visited was the day I SAID YES TO THE DRESS. When I went in that day I was between 2 dresses (one there and one at another salon) I was very stressed out and Fran ( the owner) who helped me that day calmed me down. I felt like I knew her for years that is how comfortable she made me feel. She told me that she did not want me to pick a dress unless I was absolutely sure of my choice. She never pressured me and never made negative comments about the other dress at the other salon ( which many other places/people will do). The dress that I chose was to big so it was hard for me to envision it on me on my wedding day. Fran went above and beyond trying to help me envision it and clipped it to the point where I could actually tell what it would look like. I knew then that was my dress. I can not say enough wonderful things about my experience at Unveiled. I can not wait until my dress comes in so I can bring my bridesmaids that were not present that day to unveiled to see how awesome it is !

Sent on 11/03/2017

Unveiled Philadelphia FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• 200 West Washington Square, Courtyard Entrance 2nd Floor, Suite 250 Philadelphia, 19106 See on map