615 N. Fairview Street, Bloomington, IN 47404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About UNVEILED

Your private shoot is a celebration of confidence, strength, and everything that makes you feel gorgeous — complete with professional hair and makeup styling, savvy posing direction for all body-types, laughter, music, and a few new friends - get ready for an unforgettable experience creating the ultimate groom's gift!

danialle
smoot 30

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for UNVEILED

• User5486385 · Recently married

Wow. What an amazing experience. I had my pictures taken by Sam after each of my sons was born. I did it as a gift to myself. Preparing for the shoot helped me to take better care of myself and work on getting back to my normal, but the day of pampering and the resulting photos also helped me to love my new, post baby, body. It was also nice for my husband who was not seeing my post baby body as much as he would have liked. Sam is incredible at making you feel glamorous through hair and makeup, helping you choose outfits, and providing genuine feedback and compliments throughout. The photos are really just the icing on the cake. I loved 90% of my pictures. There were a handful that highlighted things about myself that I was not yet completely comfortable with, but I think that is a pretty good ratio. Give this gift to yourself or to another woman in your life. Feel empowered and sexy and beautiful. LOVE yourself as you are. Even if you have a few extra pounds or a post baby body that you are unsure of, you will leave the studio feeling confident.

Sent on 10/01/2015

I did a boudoir shoot with Samantha, and it was an awesome day! She provides a lot of feedback and information before you get to the shoot day so you are NOT overwhelmed or worried about the experience. I brought a range of clothing items (from demure to racy), and she talked through the options. First we choose a few items that my husband had bought for me. I would never have put those together, but it was PERFECT and very meaningful. When I was standing in my underwear, I was questioning how the pictures would turn out, but they were so CLASSY and CUTE!!!! I felt so confident in the pictures and myself. I was strutting around for the rest of the day.

Sent on 10/01/2015
  • Liza

Liza · Married on 06/03/2019

1.8
      3.0
      3.0

Remember, they are in it for the money

Their marketing and social media would indicate that they are all about women in ways that transcend the photography. Their initial contact (I called them and sent several back and forth emails) exudes understanding and embracing your vision. The execution (beyond the pre-constructed preparatory email series once you pay the initial fees) of the shoot is not something I can speak to, since I had to cancel.
    All I can say is that the sense of things and the reality of things are feeling considerably contradictory. Keep in mind, in dealing with them throughout, that this is a business and they are strictly here to make money, and a lot of it.
    My simplest way to advise is to say READ EVERYTHING, especially the fine print. Your photos are not yours unless you pay (a lot). The fees are entirely non-refundable if you must cancel or reschedule (outside of 45 days) FOR ANY REASON...
    The fantasy that you are hoping to experience as a part of the adventure of what they promise it to be, as well as to create for yourself (or as a gift for someone) is more personally, authentically, artistically, financially, emotionally, and intentionally created SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Sent on 05/28/2019

UNVEILED FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot