Colorado Springs, CO 80924 Map · Phone number

About Unscripted Photography

There is something about photographs that seem to touch us all. They can inspire love, laughter, smiles, and tears. Photographs connect us to our past, conserve our fondest memories, and tell the stories that cannot be told with words.

I am a photographer by trade. I do not take pictures. I do record facets of people and usually the epic moments of their lives.

I love being a photographer, studying life and the people who live it. It's a blessing to take part in the lives of people you barely know and see them all wearing their emotions on their sleeves. I do my best to record every detail, every emotion and every moment I witness. I would be honored to photograph the moments that will define your beginning.

-Amanda

DSC6499sm
2cr

11 Reviews for Unscripted Photography

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2017

Amanda is great! We just had our engagement pictures done with her and it was a great experience! She kept us laughing and made sure to capture our personalities. She was very flexible and accommodating. We are so excited for her to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Catherine · Married on 09/17/2011

Amanda is more than just an incredibly talented photographer. Her work is outstanding and unique, she has an eye for shots that others don't even think of. She truly loves what she does and that shows in her work. But besides her incredible pictures, she is a fun and wonderful person to have with you on your wedding day or special event. She was able to help me keep my head about me dealing with the stress of my wedding day and fear of walking down the aisle, create a fun environment to get everyone loosened up for beautiful natural looking photos and still be very professional. My parents loved the fact that she was not jumping up in front of the altar and distracting or in the way during the special events. My guests loved her laid back attitude and that she really made an effort to connect with the family and bridal party. When you choose Amanda for your photographer, you are not just getting a disc full of pictures, you are gaining a relationship and a friendship with an amazing and talented woman.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Shannon · Married on 07/16/2011

When my husband and I met, it was love at first sight for him however, it took 3months for me to feel the same way but from the first date on, we were inseperable. Every moment that we shared was very special so when we got engaged,we knew that we needed someone special to capture every moment of it. That's why we chose Amanda. She is the best person for the job if you are looking for professionlism, timeliness, break-taking photos. We love all of our photos. Our family were very impressed with her work and her ability be flexible.She made my wedding memories one to last a lifetime! Thank you Amanda! Shannon & Vincent

Sent on 02/13/2012

Award

Unscripted Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Colorado Springs, 80924 See on map
    7192829427 (Phone number)
    Location of (Unscripted Photography)