Uno Events & Catering

• Boreal Catering

1 Reviews for Uno Events & Catering

• Anna

Anna · Married on 08/07/2012

Susan from Uno Events & Catering was absolutely unbelievable!!! We decided to host our wedding at a beach villa we rented in Puerto Morelos. We did all of the wedding planning ourselves from the flowers, to the venue setup, decorations, and choosing a caterer. After literally hours and hours of researching and emailing caterers, I had our options limited down to Uno Events & Catering and one other caterer (with great reviews). Because my communication with both caterers up to that point was done completely through email and both menu suggestions looked delicious, I decided I had to just call to speak to them to feel out both caterers and to help me make my decision. I called the other caterer first and literally hung up the phone feeling freaked out and completely stressed. I knew she was not the caterer for us.

Calling and speaking with Susan was a breath of fresh air. She was so easy going and COMPLETELY ACCOMMODATED everything I had in mind and dreamed of. I told her we were wanting menu options with a Caribbean feel and the menu she put together and suggestion was mind-blowing. She helped me create our dream wedding and I am beyond grateful to her. Her staff was excellent and the food was absolutely incredible. We went out to dinner throughout the entire week and ate at several very expensive restaurants in Cancun with our guests. At the end of the week, our guests were still talking about how incredible the food was from our wedding.

If you are looking for a caterer in the Cancun/Playa Del Carmen, PLEASE choose Susan with Uno Events & Catering. You will be so happy you did!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2012

• Playa Del Carmen See on map
    Location of (Uno Events & Catering)