25 Dunivan Lane, Mineral, VA 23117 Map · Phone number

About Unlimited DJ Entertainment

Unlimited DJ Entertainment is your #1 Source for DJ Entertainment for any occasion. We Serve all areas anywhere from Northern Virginia to South Carolina. We are here to help you with DJ planning for any event . We have been in the DJ Entertainment business for over 16 years, and continue to strive for pleasing our clients. We are very competitive when it comes to Pricing your event, simply because we do not have tons of overhead that we have to pay out for hiring other DJ's to play at your event because of being overbooked. We work together with you to help create what will be a memory of a lifetime.

• DJ RICKY
  • Rockdahouse Entertainment
  • Gary Gauldin DJ/MC
dj
dj

4 Reviews for Unlimited DJ Entertainment

Tammy · Married on 09/05/2009

My Wedding day meant the world to me and I wanted everything to be flawless. I was really choosy when it came time to hire a DJ for my wedding day, because I really didn't know a good DJ. Finally, it came down to Top Carolina DJ's. I want to tell everyone, This DJ made my wedding a memory I will never forget. Robert was more than a great person to work with. Everything that we had talked about, including all song requests, and announcements, there was no mistakes at all. I was so happy that I chose this company, and recommend Top Carolina DJ's to all that are looking for a company that is so easy to work with and very professional at what they do.

Great Job Top Carolina Dj's

Sent on 12/21/2009
  • F

Steph · Married on 08/16/2008

Working with Top Carolina DJ's was the greatest experience I could have asked for in a DJ for my wedding reception. The DJ was very professional and he went the extra mile for everything I asked for. We asked him for a one on one consultation to go over all details of what I wanted for my special day, and they complied with all of my requests and more. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants a professional DJ company to provide what you ask for. GREAT DJ!!!!!

Steph

Sent on 12/21/2009

Marcella · Married on 01/02/2009

Top Carolina DJ's was very professional and attentive to our desires for our wedding. Whatever we wanted and requested is what we received! They played music for our ceremony and reception. I was nervous at first about having someone play music for our ceremony because you want things to be perfect. I'm happy to say that things went beautifully. The reception was a complete hit also. The DJ really knew how to interact with the guest and played songs that every age could enjoy. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with this company and could honestly recommend them to anyone who is interested in having music entertainment that is worry free.

Sent on 03/24/2009

Award

Unlimited DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• 25 Dunivan Lane Mineral, 23117 See on map