Provo, UT 84601 Map · Phone number

About Unlike Juliet

We design custom wedding magazines perfect for your special day - you can use them as invitations, programs, favors or thank yous.

Inside, you can include:

- Short bios of you and your fiance

- The story of how you met

- The proposal story

- Who's who in the bridal party

- Program details

- Trivia

- Whatever your heart desires!

They're tailored to fit your colors, style and other preferences and they're a guaranteed hit with your guests.

Follow Unlike Juliet on

maystyledshoot16 may2015meganlilyphotography

9 Reviews for Unlike Juliet

• F

Faye · Married on 11/03/2017

I first found out about UnlikeJuliet on Etsy as I was on the search for unique personalized wedding magazines. Unfortunately, I found the listing after we already made our invitations, but I ordered a sample anyway. As soon as I received the sample in the mail, I knew I wanted to get something customized. I had an idea to use the magazines post wedding as our "thank yous" and I saw on the UnlikeJuliet website that people have actually got them done as their thank yous so it was perfect!

The moment I reached out to Betsy, she was such a dream to work with! She was prompt, professional and super sweet! I loved the fact that we were able to do unlimited revisions and she even gave her own input which helped me out so much being the indecisive person I am lol. The whole process was so quick and I think the whole editing process only took a week of back and forth emails. Delivery was quick as well!

We just received the final product and are absolutely in love! My husband and I started missing our wedding all over again as we looked through the magazine together. I'm so glad I chose to do the wedding magazines as "thank yous" because it allowed us to incorporate engagement, wedding and even honeymoon photos! It's THE PERFECT little keepsake. I'm already thinking of the next project I can do another magazine with :)

Mecca · Married on 08/17/2016

Incredible experience with Rachel and Betsy! My magazines seriously stand out and look so pretty. I can't wait to use UJ again, and again!

Betsy is absolutely amazing! From the moment that I reached out to her, she took the time to get to know our story and see how she could help us tell it in the best way possible for our guests. From the very beginning, she was super excited to work with us - and that made all the difference. She was always kind and offered clever ways to bring our ideas to life. Betsy is a true professional, but she doesn't just look at her clients in that way...she embraces your story and makes you family. Your wedding (or event) will matter as much to her as it does to you...and that is why we chose her. We wanted vendors that understood us...and that is Betsy. Should you choose her? Of course! Not only will you get a beautiful, unique product, but you will also work with someone that truly loves what she does and those for whom she does it. We are so happy to have her play a small part in our big day!

Unlike Juliet FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes