3435 Forest Rd. PO Box 27157, Lansing, MI 48910 Map · Phone number

65f47a77e664c99d 1522667301 fe1976db2690a842 1522667300 d08bb4564096cc32 152266

7 Reviews for University Club of MSU

• Tara

Tara · Married on 06/25/2016

The UCLUB is an amazing place to have a reception. From start to finish, I have nothing but great things to say about the staff and the services they provide. The food is top notch, the service is impeccable. It it one classy place and they make sure you know that they are willing to go above and beyond to make your day special. You do not have to be a member of the club to have your event there. We were able to join on a special event membership, and also enjoyed amenities of the club such as the restaurant and pool. They also offer a tasting event with all of the food you can choose from for your wedding. We went with the wedding package that included passed appetizers, full bar, plated meal and linens, chargers and some center pieces if you want.
    We had the pleasure of working with Marilyn Mays and she did such a great job working on our wedding. We really had no worries during this whole process as Marilyn was always on top of it. She also coordinated with all of my vendors for delivery times. You can't go wrong with having your reception at the University Club.

Sent on 06/30/2016

We had our wedding reception at the University Club and it was absolutely perfect. I had a great experience working with Janice Thelen and the rest of the staff. Everything ran smoothly, everything was set up beautifully and I felt like everything was really well prepared. The food was amazing, we got so many compliments. We decided to have a morning wedding and brunch, which was a great choice. The U Club's brunch is wonderful and an incredible value. Overall, I was incredibly satisfied with my experience with the University Club and I am very glad we had the reception there!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/02/2014

We had our wedding reception at the University Club in August 2014. Working with Marilyn Mays was great. She was flexible and always willing to accommodate. Marilyn communicated with other vendors which made it a lot easier to plan the reception. She was professional and considerate of our budget. She made sure everything ran smoothly on the wedding day. It turned out to be a beautiful reception and I'm so happy that we chose the UClub.

Sent on 12/31/2014