Nearby Vendors to Consider

About UNITED FLORAL EVENTS

United Floral Events is the premiere event planning boutique specializing in one of a kind floral events. Head designer and managing partner, Charles Andonelos, personally applies his imagination and innovation to each event. His attention to detail is reinforced by his policy of serving only one customer at a time. This individual attention allows him to personalize a dream come true event. He fuses creativity and innovation to build living works of art for the most discerning clients. Charles’ wealth of inspired, creative talent and commitment to excellence is the driving force behind United Floral Events. Only the extraordinary level of service provided to each client matches his imagination and vision.

United Floral Events has been in Charles’ family for three generations. With over 80 years of experience and a reputation for award-winning design we are one of the leading creative establishments in New York. We take great pride in providing our clients with the highest quality and personal service.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Its truly hard to even describe how absolutely INCREDIBLE my wedding flowers were. I started in awe looking at my bouquets and was in (happy) tears by the time i got to take a peek at my reception and ceremony flowers!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Charles is the best of the best. He is beyond creative and is so exceptional at bringing your vision to life. I will never forget the feeling I got when i walked into my reception, the way everything was set up was like nothing I have ever seen, it was the vision in my head and it couldn't have been executed more perfectly!!! Thank You guys so much!!! People cannot stop talking about my beautiful flowers!!!

Profile Picture Annalise, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the minute that we meet with Charlie and discussed our ideas he was an incredibly easy person to work with and absolutely delivered everything my daughter wanted and more. His lovely staff was responsive and every idea we had was implemented in my daughter's wedding. Charlie purchased the lucite/plexiglass Chuppah this year and my daughter was delighted. We can't thank Charlie, Dina, Pat and everyone else for all their talents. At the last minute we rented a double bar to put in the ballroom and it was beautiful. We will be using them again later this year for another family event. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture helene, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Charles & Dina were amazing to work with. Dina covers every single detail and Charles really knows how to make a vision come together. Planning from out of state was a bit scary since we hadn't seen our flowers in person, but the day of the wedding everything looked AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

UNITED FLORAL EVENTS Pricing