Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

84 Reviews for UniqueTungstenRings

4.7
Shipping (6)
Custom Wed. Bands (3)
Designer Wed. Bands (3)
Ring Sizing (3)

1.1

I would not recommend this company at all !!!! Canceled my order and went with another company. Received beautiful ring correct engraving! I will never recommend this company let alone oder anything. With way more options online trust me something is just off with this one.

Profile Picture amy, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I can't say enough good things about this company. I had ordered a white ceramic ring for my fiancé, it arrived quickly and wand was exactly as described. When my fiancé tried it on he didn't like how it looked on his finger (I agreed) not at all the ring or companies fault just wasn't what we pictured for him. I returned the ring easily and got a different one that we absolutely love. Nicole was a pleasure to work with and made the whole process of returning the ring so easy and painless, she even offered me a discount on the new ring. The ring arrived to me 2 days later, I am so happy with this company and our choice to purchase my fiancés band from them!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ring Sizing, Shipping, Custom Wed. Bands
1.0

The rings red opal broke less than two weeks after getting it. There is no one to contact for customer service. I ordered online and there was not a number listed to call. Instead they say contact a different company for warranty and defects but when you look them up there is no number you can call if you're not a distributor. I tried several times. I do not recommend this company for quality reasons and lack of ANY customer support options. The rings are beautiful but seem to break right away and no way to get a replacement or refund because there is NO customer service. Do NOT waste your time and money. It's not worth it.

View Vendor Response