Nashua, NH 03064 Map · Phone number

About UniqueDay Weddings

You are unique, so are we. UniqueDay is all about cutting edge photography and style.
We cover all of New England and provide photography and beauty services to special couples.

wf8
D31 1769
SM 1284

2 Reviews for UniqueDay Weddings

Katelyn · Married on 09/18/2011

David and Caren Holliday are two of the most wonderful people you will ever meet, let alone have the pleasure of working with! Our experience started with David coming to meet with me at my place of work months prior to the wedding. He went over all the package options and made the prices very attractive. David booked out two weekends for us so he would be able to capture the whole story - at no additional charge! A week or so before the wedding I was still in need of a stylist, so I emailed David as he had mentioned that his wife Caren was an amazing stylist. He wasnt kidding! Caren Holliday is the most amazing stylist I have ever met. The day of my wedding I showed her a picture, she said "I got this"... and next thing I knew I was beautiful! I went to several hair trials and was always so disappointed, Caren just knows what needs to get done to make you look and feel beautiful. This is your day. You want someone like Caren who will put you at ease, take control of the situation and make sure you look your very best. The second time we worked with the Holliday's was the following weekend. Again, Caren and David we're right there at our hotel just loving on Mike and I - making sure we had all we needed, that we were having fun and that we looked our very best. The photos are simply stunning. We chose UniqueDay because the photographs are not your run-of-the-mill wedding pictures - they really are unique. The images are far more artistic, and something my husband and I will be able to display in our home as a fine art piece. At both events David and Caren fit right in like family - they sat at our head table during the reception dinner!!! Work with these two... let them envelope you in there love, humor and professionalism. Thank you David & Caren!!!

Sent on 10/07/2011
  • rcardin

Rebecca · Married on 04/30/2011

David at UniqueDay Weddings is amazing. They blended into the wedding like they weren't even there and the pictures that we got were amazing. The candid photos are something that my husband and I will charish deeply. Also, he is very reasonable. We weren't getting a videographer so we knew we needed a great photographer, someone who could capture the whole experience with pictures. For the price we paid, we got Dave and his wife (so two photographers) and we got them all day and night. They left when the wedding was over and THAT you can't find anywhere else unless you want to pay a FORTUNE! The other great part of it is its more of a hobby for him than a job so he just loves it!! What more could you want than a photographer that loves his job and the great pictures he captures because of it. We are working with him in putting together an album and I know that will come out fabulous as well. Its a great organization and I would recommend it to anyone! Thanks David for everything!

Sent on 05/17/2011