Richmond, VA 23218 Map · Phone number

About Unique Weddings by Rev Rufus Thomas - Affordable Weddings and Pricing

Rev. Rufus Thomas Jr., Licensed & Ordained Minister

I have been providing Civil & Religious Marriage Ceremonies for over 15 years. I perform marriage ceremonies for all brides and grooms of all backgrounds, religions, and philosophies throughout Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia. Each ceremony is tailored specifically to your needs to honor your beliefs and wishes. I have been afforded the opportunity to bring others together through ceremony and I would be honored to serve you on your very special wedding day.

I would prefer that you call me instead of communicating via email. Please call 804-306-1228 to speak with one of my wedding consultants.

001img1777
029img0036
068img0112
001img1777
Unique Weddings by Rev Rufus Thomas - Affordable Weddings and Pricing

16 Reviews for Unique Weddings by Rev Rufus Thomas - Affordable Weddings and Pricing

Ronald · Married on 07/06/2016

Anyone who is looking for someone to do their Wedding, I ask that you would choose Rev. Rufus Thomas, He is Great easy to work with, very understanding. He listen to everything that you have to share. Hes the right person to choose. I pray that you will find the same in him. May God Bless you and your love one and family.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Rufus · Married on 12/12/2015

If you ever need someone to do your Wedding, Rev. Rufus Thomas Jr would be the one to choose, there's no one better that could give you Great Service than Rev. Thomas. He worked with me and my Husband and I to make sure that everything was the way we wanted it. You would will be making a wonderful choice.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Sade · Married on 08/01/2015

Reverend Thomas was professional and performed my wedding ceremony in a unique way that was customized to our individual interests. The influence on our lives did not end with the pronunciation that we were now husband and wife. This minister has been a source of counsel for my husband and I. He is a caring individual who will be a blessing to your nuptials. If you are looking for a licensed highly knowledgeable wedding officiant who will make your day memorable, end your search and hire reverend Thomas. Any negative feedback left by people on this site meant to persuade you form hiring this officiant is purely false and should be disregarded. I invite you to call and investigate his character for yourself. Oh taste and see that the Lord is good!

Sent on 08/18/2015