Sacramento, CA 95899 Map · Phone number

About Unique Photography

Unique Photography’s mission is to provide modern, artistic, world-class images that give a sense of real life. Whether it’s weddings, portraits, or commercial photography, the images they create evoke true emotion. 2010 marks the beginning of a new chapter for Unique Photography. With high demand, Jeff Walters (owner) recently decided it was time to build a team of professionals to help provide the level of service that Unique Photography stands for.

For the past three years Jeff has been working with an up and coming photographer Aaron Guzman. Aaron shared the same vision and style, he was a perfect fit for the Unique Photography team. Based in Northern California Unique Photography provides photographic services across the country and are available for world-wide travel. Please take a moment to view our work.

Please contact us for additional information: (916) 759-0007 or aaron@uniquephotography.net

Follow Unique Photography on

aaron2
aaron1

6 Reviews for Unique Photography

Delorean · event on: 09/23/2012

Hands down, Aaron Guzman is the best! He was referred by a good friend of mine.

All of his pictures were amazing. He captured everything that happened at my 30th birthday brunch. When I got the pictures back, I felt like I was reliving my party. I was speechless with his work. As you can tell, I was very happy with my event pictures.

Amazing customer service. He is great to work with, easy going and so nice. I highly recommend him. Will definitely be referring him to my friends & family.

Annie · Married on 10/20/2012

Aaron Guzman Thank you so so so much for shooting our wedding !!! You went above and beyond from our first meet, to the E-Shoot, to scouting Scribner, to the wedding day photography. We are so lucky to have you as a photographer. Thank you for your professionalism, your realness, and your attention to detail to capture the essence of the most wonderful day in our lives. Thanks again for all you did for us and for being a major part of our wedding day!! The Kaufmans

Gina · Married on 10/02/2010

Jeff was the most amazing wedding photographer. Our wedding pictures are beautiful!

Award

Unique Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Sacramento, CA See on map
    9167053107 (Other Phone Number)