Unique Moments Entertainment

Wallington, NJ View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Unique Moments Entertainment

Music is one of the most important components for a successful and unforgettable celebration.
The right choice of songs and its professional presentation are the key to creating real and unforgettable emotions.

There is no place for compromises nor coincidence. Every point of celebration is meticulously prepared by me and discussed at the early meet ups. I put the best effort to deliver the highest level of service.

I am doing my best to expose the most important elements of this event, so that they would last long time in the guest’s memory. Precision with selecting good music (during the fun and breaks as well) and skillful, constant hyping the crowd are my tools. I value elegance and sophisticated style.

My DJ Booth has a very aesthetic and modern look call Unique DJ Table, world-class sound system and equipment and non-invasive lighting that draws attention of all guests. This setting creates perfect background for any wedding venue

I poses extensive experience with hosting wedding celebrations and many more. Years of working in this industry made me confident when creating small, private parties as well as big and elegant celebrations.

I am characterized by high personal culture, full professionalism and individual and unconventional approach to every order.

I am inviting you to non-binding meet up, during which I will display the recipe for unconventional and extraordinary celebration on the highest level.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1599

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Electronic
Hip Hop
International
Pop
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Consultation
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
  • Karolina
    Karolina R. Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing DJ and MC

I was looking for a Polish DJ for our Polish-American wedding and came upon Kamil. Meeting with him was very easy and pleasant, he explained his services to us very well. He and his MC played exactly the kind of music we requested. The MC lead the wedding reception perfectly, we had fun games, and they even helped us arrange a surprise performance. Our guests have told us they had a great time and some called it the best wedding they've ever attended. We are very happy that we chose Unique Moments Entertainment to be our wedding DJs.

Unique Moments Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for a great few words for us to be pleasure play music on your special day thank you very much again.
    Jay S. Married on 09/14/2019

Great Choice

Our original plans for music changed last minute and we were able to find Unique Moments with super short notice. They were very easy to work with, and provided lots of options, like a photo booth, photo montage etc. They were also able to mix two cultures together seamlessly. I would definitely recommend them!

• Karolina
    Karolina Married on 08/31/2019

Everyone Loved the DJ

We had some very specific requests and Kamil fulfilled all of them. He was very attentive and professional. Kamil was great at reading the crowd during the wedding and we had friends and family come up and tell us how much they loved him!

Deals

Unique Moments Entertainment 1
Exclusive

76 Maple Ave Wallington, NJ, 07057
2019127626
Location of (Unique Moments Entertainment)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding