Riverside, CA 92503 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Unique Makeup Artistry

We are a mobile makeup artistry team. We will travel to your venue to do your makeup. We offer a trail session/ consultation so we can perfect your look for your special day. We do both airbrush and traditional makeup.

I am a graduate of Cinema Makeup School and have several years of experience in all aspects of makeup artistry including films, fashion and bridal. My specialties are beauty, vintage, natural and classic makeup. I keep up with the current trends as well as classic and period styles. Check us out on facebook and our website.

• Bella Artistry
IMG0938
brush

1 Reviews for Unique Makeup Artistry

Aimee · Married on 04/26/2008

My sister made me go to MAC to get my makeup done before my wedding... it was awful!!! Needless to say, I looked like a prostitute. Did I mention this was right before my wedding? Luckily, my friend Kat told me about Un!que Makeup Artistry, and I gave them a call. Elyse was awesome! She was able to get me booked last minute, came out to my venue, and made me look AMAZING!!! Oh AND she gave me a little gift on my wedding day- the same shade of lip stain that we had picked during my consultation! Such a nice surprise :) I have hired her since to do my makeup for several special occasions, and I have referred all of my family and friends to her for their makeup needs.

Sent on 10/14/2011

Unique Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

• Riverside, 92503 See on map
    9512024975 (Phone number)
    Location of (Unique Makeup Artistry)