P.O. Box 1378, Mansfield, TX 76063 Map · Phone number

About Unique Catering and party planners

My name is Donna Sellers and I have owned and operated Unique Catering and party planners for over 11 years. We are a fully certified and insured caterer. We offer a wedding special called Elegance on a Budget, the menu provides you with a small sampling of appetizers, it also provides you with beverges and staffing all served on silver trays. It is a Unique deal with an elegant touch. We also offer a full menu from home style cooking to Middle Eastern, Italian, Cajun, and other culinary delights. All our staff is attired in white tuxedo shirts, black pants and aprons. We strive to satisfy both the culinary and financial pallets of our couples, making your special day worry free and affordable!

For more information please call 817-975-0217 or email us at uniquedonna@aol.com

1104091704b
0123101717a
0501101825a
cateringbuffet2
MeandknotawardCopy
Knotaward

24 Reviews for Unique Catering and party planners

trang · Married on 02/14/2015

Donna is fantastic. We had a 60-75 person intimate wedding at our home and Donna catered our cocktail hour, provided staff and clean up for us. She was amazing! Her staff was very professional and they went above and beyond their call of duty. I would definitely hire her again for my next personal event at our home. Her food was delicious! She was punctual, meticulous, and very flexible to work with. She provided the extra touch we needed to make our day special. I would definitely recommend you hire her! Thank you Donna!! From Bob and Trang

Sent on 02/18/2015

Amanda · Married on 12/07/2013

I couldn't be more happy with Donna! She immediately made me feel so comfortable with her energetic, warm personality. My tasting at her house sealed the deal - she was helpful, informative, enthusiastic, and her food was delicious! I couldn't believe the quality of food we were getting for such a great price! She was so helpful in the planning months in adding bartenders and extra services as we realized we needed them, and would suggest other additions without being pushy. She was also honest about not going up in numbers - she was definitely looking out for our budget rather than trying to get us to order more than we would need.
    Dallas got hit with ice and snow the day before our wedding, and Donna was the first vendor to call and see what the new plan was. As we tried to figure out how to move our outdoor wedding to a whole new venue, she was so positive and helpful and reassuring that she would be there no matter what! And sure enough, she was there and did an INCREDIBLE job! They decorated their own table, were extremely flexible and productive in making a whole new plan once they got to the venue for the first time, and our guests were thrilled with the abundance of delicious food! When we realized only about half of our guests would be able to make it because of the weather, she suggested not cutting up our second turkey, so now we have Christmas dinner if we'd like :)
    I really value Donna - she was so comforting in such a stressful time and in the midst of me not having any idea what I was doing.
    Overall, the food was delicious and WAY better than I thought we could ever get with our small budget, and she was as joyful and wonderful of a caterer as I could've ever hoped to have! I STRONGLY recommend using Donna for your events!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Unique Catering and party planners's reply:

Amanda was a joy to work with and I was more than happy to help where I could. I think it is our job as a caterer to help make the day of as stress free as possible. The people of the church were the wedding was moved to were wonderful and the day was beautiful. The ice and snow didn't hinder this bride and grooms day.

Donna is the owner of this catering business and she was a pleasure to work with. I had simple h'orderves at my wedding and they were great! The price is really reasonable too. I highly recommend using Unique Catering.

Sent on 01/02/2013

• The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat
    The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat Barn & Farm Weddings

Great food, very professional. Never a worry when Unique Catering is working for you!

• Genesis Design Concepts & Laser Engraving
    Genesis Design Concepts & Laser Engraving Wedding Favors

Donna is fantabulous. She's a go-getter from the word Go. She is the Lead Ambassador for the Kennedale Chamber of Commerce and frequently provides the catering needs for our Chamber Luncheons. She's extremely professional and delivers what she promises. Qualities that are in short supply these days.

• Favor-it Memories
    Favor-it Memories Wedding Favors

The food and service at Unique Catering is great. Donna is a wonderful person and I am very happy to know her. She loves what she does and you can tell by the taste of her food and her presentation.

• P.O. Box 1378 Mansfield, 76063 See on map