413 Franklin Avenue NE, Saint Cloud, MN 56304 Map · Phone number

About Unique Avenue Designs

Unique Avenue Designs, LLC. specializes in custom made one-of-a-kind decor that will be tailored around your unique personality. We aren't like the other designers around our area. What we have created in our minds for your wedding is something we can't order online or through a store. We actually create centerpieces, focal points, etc. that are completely for you and your big day. We do have product like vases, fresh florals, material, etc. for rent also. But what sets apart from everyone else is our LARGE, UNIQUE pieces :) Take a look at our photos and get a feel for the types of brides and grooms we have worked with. You will be able to determine their unique personality through our decor.

Unique Avenue Designs, LLC. is happy to announce that our clients have the option to not only have unique decor for their event but also a unique experience with the help and assistance of our event planning and coordinating! Having a stree-free event plays an important role in the success of your event. Sign up for a free consultation with our planner/coordinator for a limited time only!

Follow Unique Avenue Designs on

uniqueavecolumns
1353471185520DSC00461
enter2

8 Reviews for Unique Avenue Designs

Everything these ladies did was so amazing! They were so flexible and able to fit meeting into my schedule. I felt very comfortable letting them be as creative as the wanted because I knew they would do a great job. The first time I saw the venue after they had decorated it, I couldn't have been happier! They listened to everything I wanted and made it happen. Having them do my wedding ceremony and reception decor made my wedding planning experience a breeze! I would recommend using Unique Avenue Designs if you want to make your wedding planning as stress free as possible..it is worth it!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Unique Avenue Designs's reply:

Thank you Laura!! It was SO wonderful working with you!!

Alayet · Married on 10/19/2013

Jennie and Scarlett at Unique Avenue Designs were wonderful to work with. They gave us so many options in order to work within our budget. It made the planning so much easier. They did a wonderful job being creative with the decorations and really making everything look beautiful. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Sent on 12/25/2013

Unique Avenue Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was so fun to work with the two of you! It was such a gorgeous venue, along with a fabulous couple to work with it, it was our pleasure! Thanks again!!

Kayla · Married on 10/05/2013

To be plain and simple: We would HIGHLY recommend Unique Avenue Designs to everyone! Jennie and Scarlett did an absolutely amazing job at taking the general “feeling” for how we wanted our reception to look and making it a beautiful reality. I honestly cannot put into words how perfectly they executed and built upon our vision. We were blown away when we walked into our reception hall, it was very apparent that they paid attention to every minute detail.

During our first consultation meeting, we simply provided a very general idea for our decor. We simply wanted our reception to look and feel like we were at an outdoor patio. Despite having a windowless room that resembled a gymnasium, Jennie and Scarlett were able to transform the space and achieve the desired effect.

In order to truly complete our unique wedding reception design, the two of them even built pieces themselves to fit the décor. It is so great to know that no other wedding reception has ever looked like ours. The decorations were truly one of a kind, and we continue to hear positive comments about them.

Finally, I would like to compliment Jennie and Scarlett’s ownership of their work. They cared so much about our wedding and the related details; that I would’ve guessed they were decorating for their own personal receptions. They were professional to work with, very reliable with setting up and taking down, and were always very quick to respond to any and all questions.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Unique Avenue Designs's reply:

Ohhh thank you so much for your review! Brought tears to my eyes knowing we nailed it and you got exactly the feeling you wanted!! It was so great working with you two and your family! Keep in touch :)

Unique Avenue Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Setup, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Setup, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Outdoor, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• 413 Franklin Avenue NE Saint Cloud, 56304 See on map