King George, VA 22485 Map · Phone number

About Unique Approach Photography & Design

I am an experienced photographer that is passionate about great portraits. I know that most brides have been dreaming of their wedding day since they were a little girl, and I understand the pressure and stresses of pulling together the perfect wedding. I am here to make it easier for you both when it comes to your wedding photography. There is nothing worse than pulling off the wedding of the year, and later discovering that none of your spectacular wedding was properly captured. With me, you will not have to worry about that!

My passion for my craft drives me to give my best to each client. I want your pictures to be breathtaking, something that you will truly cherish for a lifetime. The first thing to expect with me is an informal "get to know you" session. I will spend time talking with you to discover your personality as well as what type of photography you are looking for. Do you want a casual less posed approach to your wedding pictures, or do you prefer a very traditional posed style. I want to give you what YOU want, not what I think you need. Of course, I will help and offer professional advice, but in the end they are your wedding pictures and they need to represent you, your spouse and your love for one another.

I have two wedding packages that are the foundation of my services. To those package we build a custom package adding things such as "save-the-date" cards, "thank you" cards, albums and more. Please check out my website at www.uapnd.com to view samples of my work and hear what past clients are saying.

design3
design3
cdcc2406f872325e 1275592056891 Untitled1
design1

Unique Approach Photography & Design FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• King George, 22485 See on map