Union Street Flowers and Gifts

101 S. Union Street, Westfield, IN 46074 Map · Phone number

15 Reviews for Union Street Flowers and Gifts

Alli · Married on 12/16/2017

When I met with the staff they asked all the right questions to ensure that our wedding flowers were exactly what we wanted. They listened and our flowers turned out better then we could have ever imagined. The bouquets were beautifully crafted together, and the colors were amazing. The flowers added so much color and an essence of romance that were just perfect!

Sarah · Married on 10/03/2015

I worked with Kristen at Union Street Flowers and Gifts in Westfield. My knowledge of flowers is pretty minimum. I know what a roses, tulips...and that's about it. Kristen was patient through the planning process and helped my pick out beautiful flowers for our ceremony and reception. She is quick to respond to questions and concerns, as well. Kristen made me feel confident that the floral arrangements were going to be absolutely perfect and beautiful - and they were!

kayla · Married on 06/07/2015

We worked with Kristin from Union Street Flowers and she was amazing. She was helpful in answering all of my questions about my admittedly limited knowledge of flowers. I told her my vision and she made it come to life! We had some last minute changes with ushers and family members and some flowers for my hair and she worked diligently to make sure it was all perfect! Loved working with Kristin!

Award